timk

My wife needs RB help

My wife is in a championship game. She needs your wise advise. I can not give it to her because my team sucked all year.

She needs to start 3 of the following 4 RBs in a standard Yahoo game (TDs, yards)

Rudi Johnson vs weak Giants run defense

Westbrook - on MNF vs a weak Stl. Louis defense but they may want to protect him for playoffs

Larry Johnson - vs Oakland.

Bettis vs strong Bal defense.

She is leaning towards Johnson, Johnson and Westbrook. She likes idea of having a MNF player to pick up last minute points.

Please help.

Merry Christmas

sit westbrook - he may get some yards and a score but they WILL rest him and levens is a decent backup

Rudi and LJ are starts for SURE. Between the other 2 I'd say bench Westbrook just because he may not play alot, but that is very close.

Definitely Rudi & Huggies!

and stop using my name!

lol!

My wife is in a championship game.  She needs your wise advise.  I can not give it to her because my team sucked all year.

She needs to start 3 of the following 4 RBs in a standard Yahoo game (TDs, yards)

Rudi Johnson vs weak Giants run defense

Westbrook - on MNF vs a weak Stl. Louis defense but they may want to protect him for playoffs

Larry Johnson - vs Oakland. 

Bettis vs strong Bal defense.

She is leaning towards Johnson, Johnson and Westbrook.  She likes idea of having a MNF player to pick up last minute points.

Please help. 

Merry Christmas

625777[/snapback]

Johnson & Johnson; and Westbrook, especially if you get points for receptions. Granted, how much time Westbrook gets is a gamble, but I doubt Bettis can get more than 1 TD against the Ravens.