Sign in to follow this  
crazyassangel

championship game - need answsers

The deal is, my team went 2-11 during reg season but qualified for playoffs. Now I have made the championship game. My receivers and rbs are as follows. (standard points 1 - 10 yards)

roy williams

burrelson

burress

clayton

kenninson

Paker (SD)

Evans (buf)

Pinkston

Kennison and Evans have been my guns the last two weeks, yet burrelson and williams went off last weekend and Clayton did nothing against Saints.

I will start kenninson and Evans again based on their matchups but who for the third. I am leaning towrds Parker because he is playing Indy and Indy will probably force brees to throw trying to stop LT. Burrelson has a nice matchup as does williams and clayton..

Also Rbs, I am Duece, Portis and D. Davis. Will probably start Deuce and Portis only because D. Davis is at Jax. Is this sounds.

Thanks, Merry Xmas

The deal is, my team went 2-11 during reg season but qualified for playoffs. Now I have made the championship game. My receivers and rbs are as follows. (standard points 1 - 10 yards)

roy williams

burrelson

burress

clayton

kenninson

Paker (SD)

Evans (buf)

Pinkston

Kennison and Evans have been my guns the last two weeks, yet burrelson and williams went off last weekend and Clayton did nothing against Saints.

I will start kenninson and Evans again based on their matchups but who for the third. I am leaning towrds Parker because he is playing Indy and Indy will probably force brees to throw trying to stop LT. Burrelson has a nice matchup as does williams and clayton..

Also Rbs, I am Duece, Portis and  D. Davis. Will probably start Deuce and Portis only because D. Davis is at Jax. Is this sounds.

Thanks, Merry Xmas

629623[/snapback]

your 2-11 and made the playoffs? Duece portis

i like parker this week with no mccardell and indy keying on gates

Ramrock