[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Championship- Turn in line up today - Pls Help

rsureck

Unfortunately, I have little options. No waivers allowed. Duckett is hurt. I will play Julius Jones but must decide between Fred Taylor and Westbrook. Taylor has not practiced but will probably play given Jax need to win. But may not know until game time and I must turn in my lineups today before the GB Vs. Min game. My only other option is Westbrook who will play, but who knows for how long. There are two thoughts there. He will play on a limited basis or Philly needs to work on their offense without TO and will play them until the game is well in hand.

If I knew Taylor was playing, I would go with him because of the risk that Westbrook sits some. But I simply do not know his status.

What would you do. Thanks.

I dont think that Westbrook touches the ball much at all on monday night. they are playing on artifical turf, which is harder on ankles and knees...so i doubt he plays at all past the 2nd quarter and i reallty doubt he gets 10 combined touches in the entire game. the fred taylor thing is a bit scary too...kinda weird how they havnt disclosed much about him...but it sounds like Del Rio thinks he will play, and they need him to play to continue on with their playoff run. Play Taylor IMO.

Unfortunately, I have little options.  No waivers allowed.  Duckett is hurt.  I will play Julius Jones but must decide between Fred Taylor and Westbrook.  Taylor has not practiced but will probably play given Jax need to win.  But may not know until game time and I must turn in my lineups today before the GB Vs. Min game.  My only other option is Westbrook who will play, but who knows for how long.  There are two thoughts there.  He will play on a limited basis or Philly needs to work on their offense without TO and will play them until the game is well in hand.

If I knew Taylor was playing, I would go with him because of the risk that Westbrook sits some.  But I simply do not know his status.

What would you do.  Thanks.

629639[/snapback]

Taylor hasn't practiced so far this week(nfl.com) if you have to turn in your lineup today you better go with westbrook

ramrock

Thanks for the thoughts.  Any other replys. 

Thank you.

629702[/snapback]

I agree with Ramrock. If you set your lineup today, go Westbrook. If not, wait and see what the deal is on Fred.

Philly won't tank this game, so expect Westbrook to be very active until at least half-time.

Wow. I understand yor concern. I can't imagine with how good Jax has been this year and how close they are to the playoffs that they would sit Taylor. Me, I'd probably roll the dice and wait on Taylor. Like I said about McNabb before I'm not sure Reid will be supervising their showers. Tough one.

Ronnie MO

I would wait as long as possible before you make your decision.

If the status is still cloudy on Taylor...go with Westbrook. At this critical time in the FF season, you just can't risk taking a goose egg at RB. Even though West will not play the whole game...2 quarters from him is better than no quarters from Fred.

Ben