[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB advise

bat_2721

I've had good backs all year, Edge, McGahee, Droughns, C Brown. I recently dropped Brown and Picked up Bell.

I will start Edge for sure, but can't decide on Droughns or Bell. Should I pick up Shaud Williams from Buffalo, who should be starting, and start him against SF?

Basic performance type league.

TY

tough call...kinda weird how denver lost a fullback this week and didnt move droughns to fb and name bell the starter at hb. bells injry is one that may worsen from week to week until he has it surgically repaired so maybe that is a factor. IMO, I wouldnt roll with Williams....as I think him and Joe Burns will split. Start Droughns and hope for a goal line carry.

tough call...kinda weird how denver lost a fullback this week and didnt move droughns to fb and name bell the starter at hb.  bells injry is one that may worsen from week to week until he has it surgically repaired so maybe that is a factor.  IMO, I wouldnt roll with Williams....as I think him and Joe Burns will split.  Start Droughns and hope for a goal line carry.

629660[/snapback]

stay away from bronco rb's .williams should be a decent start this week vs sf

Ramrock

stay away from bronco rb's .williams should be a decent start this week vs sf

Ramrock

629690[/snapback]

I have Droughns and Bell too, and am starting J Jones over both of them, even against Washington. Give Williams a shot. Either Droughns or Bell may not carry at all, there's just no way of telling.