[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB issues

hecks huddle

The only way that I would even consider starting Brooks is if he was throwing against his own D.

Get Brees in there...in what should be a shootout.

Ben

The only way that I would even consider starting Brooks is if he was throwing against his own D.

Get Brees in there...in what should be a shootout.

Ben

630323[/snapback]

C'mon now..he's coming off a no-pick, 2 TD game against the Bucs. He's going to have a big day, a BIG day I tell ya'(tries to convince himself).

Actually I'm just stuck starting Brooksie, but I seriously think he's going to have a decent day against the Falcons who have nothing to play for.

C'mon now..he's coming off a no-pick, 2 TD game against the Bucs. He's going to have a big day, a BIG day I tell ya'(tries to convince himself).

Actually I'm just stuck starting Brooksie, but I seriously think he's going to have a decent day against the Falcons who have nothing to play for.

630398[/snapback]

You just never know what you'll get out of Brooks...last week, he turned in a good performance against a tough TB D. Sometimes he lights up a weak D, sometimes he struggles. Other times, he lights up a good D, sometimes he chokes.

I'm not saying that the possibility is not there for him to turn in a nice performance...all I'm saying is that I wouldn't bet my FF future on his inconsistent play.

The SD/Ind game will be a shootout...and Brees will play the whole game. He will not get yanked like last week when they faced Cle. Brees will need to throw alot to keep pace with Manning and the Colts.

Good Luck.

Ben

This is to easy...Do you feel that...That "Brees" is going to "wisk a couple td's maybe 3..You would be" blowing" your top if you played Brooks he is just not that predictable. You get one good game and then wham a 3 interception day...I hate Brook's scramble too he seems to go about 4o yards backwards when he scrambles.

Edited by sacosud