[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Losers

borge007

Tied my opponent 104-104. Lost on the tie-breaker. :D This is the second time this year that I lost to him on the tie-breaker. Looks like I'll have to draft a better tie-breaker next year! I had Dillon(RB) and he had Brady(QB) as the tie-breaker. Boo-Hiss.

1. Horrible matchups.

He had:

Larry Johnson vs OAK

Lee Evans vs SF

Chad Johnson vs NYG

I had:

Edgerrin James vs SD

Julius Jones vs WAS

2. Injuries: I benched McGahee for Julius Jones because McGahee was a GTD and wasn't likely to play or if he played he wouldn't play much.

3. My players that laid an egg:

Jimmy Smith :D

:D

Well, I made the Fantasy Bowl in both my league's this year, but due to playing against Tomlinson in both, I am probably going to lose both.

League 1 I am winning by 15, but he has Holt and Akers. I need a miracle.

League 2 I am down by 40 and have Holt. He has McNabb and Akers, need

the miracle of all miracles.

Tomlinson's 1 catch scored 29 points in both of these leagues. 1 play is definitely going to cost me on league and may cost me both.

Neck and neck until I started Hasselback and he had Plummer. Ended up losing the sb by 10.

Also in another league where it goes by total points scored(for 17 weeks) instead of playoffs and I'm in second place there, so atleast I'm in the mix for that league. We'll see what happens.

Edited by Vote Quimby2

Started Taylor :D, but even if I woulda subbed him in time I woulda got spanked. Freddy woulda needed 38 just to tie, and I scored 92! A well deserved title for my SB opponent.

Edited by Wolv

Neck and neck until I started Hasselback and he had Plummer. Ended up losing the sb by 10.

Also in another league where it goes by total points scored(for 17 weeks) instead of playoffs and I'm in second place there, so atleast I'm in the mix for that league. We'll see what happens.

632575[/snapback]

Hasselback cost me too, the DNP sucks as Carr sat the bench as his backup.

Didn't cost me the SB, but did cost me 3rd place money, I hate you HOLMGREN :D

I started this year in a keeper leauge with R. Williams, C. dillon, K. Barlow, S. Smith, A. boldin, H. Ward.

Last year I traded d. Davis and harrison for Williams and Ward. My Whole year was over before it started. This was a keeper leauge so these players where on my roster so I was screwed.

I was leadeing the leauge for some time I drafted Walker and balt D which helped out a bounch but with barlow being a mess I was hurting.

looking forwrd to next year.

GRRRRR!!!!!!

My boss is on vacation so I had to work on Sunday which I never do. When I left Fraud was still a game time decision. I figured that since this was such a huge game for the Jags, Fraud would man up and play knowing that it could mean the difference between being in the play-offs of spending Jan. on the couch. Well we all know that he did not play. There was no way of me knowing from work since my wife was at her moms and I had nobody to check out the news. So he was left in my line-up with his big fat ZERO which cost me the game. If I was at home like I usually am on Sundays, I could of plugged in Barlow or Jackson both of whoom would of giving me the win. I lost by 7 points.

I hate FF.

Was up 1.6 over my opponent when I went to bed last night. When I woke up my Patriots Defense had a fumble recovery and 2 points taken away so I lost by 0.4 and $550 slipped through my fingers. ZBelieve me, I checked the stats and play-by-play for the NE vs NYJ game and the correction was justified as far as I can tell.

:D