[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Losers

borge007

I picked  players that scored fewer points than my opponent. :D

633680[/snapback]

:D Me too!

But I will give Reid an honorable mention. When Jeff Blake got sacked and fumbled the ball away, that was the difference. If the Eagles could have scored one more time, I would have won. Well, nuts, I went from being in contention for #1 to facing the big possibility that I will not be able to hold on to the #2 spot.

But, crap happens...

:D Me too!

But I will give Reid an honorable mention. When Jeff Blake got sacked and fumbled the ball away, that was the difference. If the Eagles could have scored one more time, I would have won. Well, nuts, I went from being in contention for #1 to facing the big possibility that I will not be able to hold on to the #2 spot.

But, crap happens...

634659[/snapback]

Brooks over Volek, playing Dunn and Clayton over Rudi and TJ Housh would have given me the title, but I thought Denver and Giants D's would do worse than they did.

Brooks over Volek, playing Dunn and Clayton over Rudi and TJ Housh would have given me the title, but I thought Denver and Giants D's would do worse than they did.

634676[/snapback]

VOlEK killed me, he only started one game for me all year (Bulgers bye week 8)

and i thought Bulger would be rusty against the eagles. So i started volek against denver and it cost me a chance to play in the championship. The ironic thing is if i would of started bulger and got that one td he threw i would of won.

Ramrock

[Jim Mora]Playoffs?!?[/Jim Mora]

636747[/snapback]

Amen

I took a new job this year, the same year I decided to be in five leagues (three more than I'd ever been in). I worked OVER 70 HOURS/WEEK FOR 7 WEEKS STRAIGHT FROM THE FIRST OF OCTOBER AND THROUGH THANKSGIVING. Needless to say I missed some crucial lineup issues.

I missed the playoffs in my one money league because I played Manning instead of Leftwich, the second week of Lefty's 300+ yard, 2+ TD's per game tear. That would have put me in the playoffs. Did I mention that Manning was on bye that week?

My second-biggest league my keepers were Portis, Moss, CJohnson and Q Griffin. Of course, I missed Droughns on the WW.

My third biggest league my keepers were Barlow, Suggs and McNair

In another league I was killed by Portis, TJ, and Priest. Luckily I'm set for next year (dynasty) as I have TJ for $16, Larry Johnson for $1, Porter for $1, and Gates for $4 ($260 cap).

In my piddly $6 (pay for the site) league, I missed the playoffs by again, playing players that were on bye. Two weeks I could have won if I'd just subbed out my D and then my TE the next week.