Sign in to follow this  
Menudo

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO !

Pittsburgh Steelers become only the fourth team in history to get 15 wins in a season. What an impressive win today to keep the momentum going. Beating an extremly hot Buffalo Bills team, with their playoff lifes on the line, on the road with mostly 2nd and 3rd stringers. However, this AFC playoff is going to be an absolute battle and any sports fan should enjoy it. Every single game is going to be great. HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO !!!!!

:bigshock:  :D  :D  B)  :D  :D  B)  :yay:  :moon:

639603[/snapback]

Uh Oh, did I jinx them. Buffalo at the 1. Stranger things have happened.

:moon: :doah: :doah: :doah: :doah:

Uh Oh, did I jinx them.  Buffalo at the 1.  Stranger things have happened.

:moon:  :doah:  :doah:  :doah:  :doah:

639608[/snapback]

:D:DB):D:DB):yay::moon::moon:

Now on to the playoffs ... San Diego, Indy, New England ... wowsers. That's some quality opposition!! It'll be fun. :D

Great game for the Steelers. I know that this game meant nothing to the Steelers but that is what made this such an impressive victory. The Steelers played a hell of a game vs a team that had some serious momentum going for them and even though the score was 29 – 24, it wasn’t that close.

That is a great way for this team to head into the post season. The confidence they must be feeling right now as the second and third teams stepped up and played a pretty solid game.

All that talk about Buffalo being the hottest team in football, and they can't even beat our bench players.

:D

Dear Pittsburgh:

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Jets Fans

Dear Pittsburgh:

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Jets Fans

639656[/snapback]

Dear Jets Fans,

You're welcome. Now go beat San Diego so you can come back to the 'Burgh for another beating.

Sincerely,

Steelers Fans

They still suck. :D

Man, if they win the SuperBowl I might have to give them some respect.

They still suck.  :D

Man, if they win the SuperBowl I might have to give them some respect.

639924[/snapback]

The Steeeeelers certainly are not your prototypical 15-1 team ... but if they can keep from believing the hype, keep drinking the Cowher cool aid, and focus on what they do best, this could all end very nicely ... It's a long road from here ... but it's nice to be in Pittsburgh for two of the three ...

PS - Nice style posting in this thread, even with your "new" sig line. :D

Maybe the Steelers can book their hotel early for Jacksonville. Worked out well last time :D

GO PATS :D

As promised I am back and will still wear this sig and Av this week as I couldn't be on last week due to a move.

Dear Jets Fans,

You're welcome.  Now go beat San Diego so you can come back to the 'Burgh for another beating.

Sincerely,

Steelers Fans

639715[/snapback]

:D I was thinking the same thing.

The Steeeeelers certainly are not your prototypical 15-1 team

639942[/snapback]

What do you mean by this?

The Steeeeelers certainly are not your prototypical 15-1 team ... but if they can keep from believing the hype, keep drinking the Cowher cool aid, and focus on what they do best, this could all end very nicely ... It's a long road from here ... but it's nice to be in Pittsburgh for two of the three ...

PS - Nice style posting in this thread, even with your "new" sig line.  :D

639942[/snapback]

What do you mean not "prototypical" of a team with an outstanding record? Great D; great running game; take care of the ball.

You Steeler fans are becoming almost as annoying as UT and his old Patriot goo gobbling festivals.

The Colts will take either one. :D:D

Edited by Hitman

You Steeler fans are becoming almost as annoying as UT and his old  Patriot goo gobbling festivals. 

The Colts will take either one.  :D  :D

640962[/snapback]

Cut us some slack! Most of us thought the Steelers were going to have a mediocre season, and deserve to share and revel in our surprised delight at finishing 15-1 with a rookie QB and an over-the-hill RB. B)

As I said, I am more concerned about facing the Colts than I am the Pats. But I think our D will be able cause a few problems for Mr. Manning and crew.

Cut us some slack!  Most of us thought the Steelers were going to have a mediocre season, and deserve to share and revel in our surprised delight at finishing 15-1 with a rookie QB and an over-the-hill RB.  :D

As I said, I am more concerned about facing the Colts than I am the Pats.  But I think our D will be able cause a few problems for Mr. Manning and crew.

640968[/snapback]

hmmm...mediocre expectations..first year starter at qb..over the hill rb...sounds like the Patriots 2001 season

hmmm...mediocre expectations..first year starter at qb..over the hill rb...sounds like the Patriots 2001 season

640974[/snapback]

Exactly!

:D

You Steeler fans are becoming almost as annoying as UT and his old  Patriot goo gobbling festivals. 

640962[/snapback]

Speaking of UT, is he the biggest bandwagon fan of all time or what? The Pats lose to the Dolphins, and lose the #1 seed, and he disappears. Is anyone really surprised?

Edited by CaptainHook

Speaking of UT, is he the biggest bandwagon fan of all time or what?  The Pats lose to the Dolphins, and lose the #1 seed, and he disappears.  Is anyone really surprised?

640988[/snapback]

Is anyone complaining?

Is anyone complaining?

640991[/snapback]

No, but I think it is funny!