[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Smackbow Notice - a 6th place prize added

DMD

Since coming in 6th is really pretty close - ending in the top 2% - Keggerz has been kind enough to donate a 6th place prize.

Now you will have someone who wants to hear about how great your sixth place finish truly was! Make sure you cruise around there to find which friend is the one you need.

The winner will deal directly with Keggerz after the Smackbowl completes to select their new friend.

Salute to Kegggerz and to sixth place!

Excellent way to appease the significant other for suffering through our Fantasy Football season.

Your site Keg? If so, very nice.

648537[/snapback]

Yep my site and my 1st venture into web designing too! Took me about a month to get what you see and I am still working on it...

I owe props to some huddlers that gave me feedback on the site as I was building it: Steeler,Hugh One, Los G just to mention a few!

Keg - very nice.

DMD - perhaps a Smitten Mitten would be an appropriate last place "prize".

648535[/snapback]

When you end up in last place, finding someone else for the smitten kitten is probably a little harder.

When you end up in last place, finding someone else for the smitten kitten is probably a little harder.

648712[/snapback]

How about a picture with the last place person and the 2nd to last place person together utilizing the mitten and posted (pinned) in this forum for next season's smackbowl ? :D:D