Sign in to follow this  
wiegie

Did anyone see the other Vikings player...

who also acted like he was taking a crap after making a play?

From what I saw of the Moss play, it looked a lot more like he was acting like he was taking a crap (using the ball as a turd) than just mooning the crowd.

However, earlier in the game, it seemed to me like a different Vikings player did something very similar (involving squatting over the ball) after making a play. (I can't remember the exact situation, perhaps it was after an interception).

Does anyone else remember seeing this?

who also acted like he was taking a crap after making a play?

From what I saw of the Moss play, it looked a lot more like he was acting like he was taking a crap (using the ball as a turd) than just mooning the crowd.

However, earlier in the game, it seemed to me like a different Vikings player did something very similar (involving squatting over the ball) after making a play.  (I can't remember the exact situation, perhaps it was after an interception).

Does anyone else remember seeing this?

648904[/snapback]

No, but I do recall someone with a #4 Packers jersey laying a BIG egg!

No, but I do recall someone with a #4 Packers jersey laying a BIG egg!

648921[/snapback]

True. :D

I just watched a TIVO of this morning's SportsCenter. Stuart Scott, on the play call of Najeh Davenport's TD, comments on him as the Packer's "NUMBER TWO" RB. Emphasis on the "number two." :D:D

I didn't see the other incident, but I did see a GB #4 pushing and shoving in front a ref and not get called for it. I think Brett Favre is a great QB and I didn't want he with the ball at the end of the game, but I also thought that he deserved a penalty as well as Johnston. Johnston didn't know the play was over, but it was still a late hit. Favre had no business pushing and shoving. My two cents.

I didn't see the other incident, but I did see a GB #4 pushing and shoving in front a ref and not get called for it.  I think Brett Favre is a great QB and I didn't want he with the ball at the end of the game, but I also thought that he deserved a penalty as well as Johnston.  Johnston didn't know the play was over, but it was still a late hit.  Favre had no business pushing and shoving.  My two cents.

649159[/snapback]

The thing I always liked about Favre was that he is totally into the game. Like he is having a good time, almost like schoolyard ball.

I didn't see the other incident, but I did see a GB #4 pushing and shoving in front a ref and not get called for it.  I think Brett Favre is a great QB and I didn't want he with the ball at the end of the game, but I also thought that he deserved a penalty as well as Johnston.  Johnston didn't know the play was over, but it was still a late hit.  Favre had no business pushing and shoving.  My two cents.

649159[/snapback]

I agree. He should have been flagged. And it was dangerously close to a punch. . .