[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

'Canes......what happened?

SteelBunz

Hey 'Canes.......sorry I missed you in the Skybox on Sunday!

What happened to our rematch? :confused: Was the Fiesta Bowl afraid no one from Florida would travel to Tempe to see their bowl game? Sounds like the Orange Bowl whimped out a bit too...booooo.

Oh well.....would have been fun! wink I'm not sure we would have made it down for the game...but it sure would have been fun!

Good Luck in your Bowl, hun! thumbs_u

SteelBunz:

Hey 'Canes.......sorry I missed you in the Skybox on Sunday!

What happened to our rematch? :confused:  Was the Fiesta Bowl afraid no one from Florida would travel to Tempe to see their bowl game?  Sounds like the Orange Bowl whimped out a bit too...booooo.

Oh well.....would have been fun! wink  I'm not sure we would have made it down for the game...but it sure would have been fun!

Good Luck in your Bowl, hun! thumbs_u 

Hey Bunz. Yeah I missed you in the Box last

night. And yes your dead on with why the Fiesta chose OSU. As KSU stated the Fiesta, on a rotating basis, had their choice before the Orange and took your Buckeyes. The bowl committees know that based on history, FSU fans won't travel en mass unless a NC is on the line where as OSU fans will go anywhere, especially to escape the cold, to see their team. It really sucks because re-matches are kinda boring, been there-done that, and I would of really liked to see a Miami-OSU Orange bowl. It would of been a great game, not to mention a possible sig line between you and me wink . Oh well, thanx for the well wishes and I hope your Buckeyes have a great game as well. Will talk to ya soon! :D

Kansas State 2000:

K-State as the BIG 12 champion gets the Fiesta. The Fiesta also selected ahead of the Orange and choose Ohio State over Florida State. The faulk lies with the Fiesta for not letting the Orange have the re-match.

KS2000.....ya nut....I KNOW all that.....it was a rhetorical question to 'Canes.....since we'd been discussing the fun possibility of a rematch in the Orange for 3 weeks.

Just joshin' with him about Florida fans not leaving their own sunshine for another sunny destination, just to see their teams play. :cool:

OSU brought in SO MUCH money to Tempe, that they jumped at the chance to have us back.....and we like it there! wink

Oh.....and mega-CONGRATS KS on that Big 12 win....I watched the entire game and couldn't stop smiling. :D (there WAS some whooping and hollering involved too!)

SteelBunz:

KS2000.....ya nut....Oh.....

eek!

SteelBunz:

KS2000...mega-CONGRATS KS on that Big 12 win....I watched the entire game and couldn't stop smiling. :rolleyes:    (there WAS some whooping and hollering involved too!)

I was at the game with suite tickets, we got Jack Daniels & Coke plus Brats and such for free all night. Even without the huge win I would have had a great time, I'm glad you enjoyed it as well. :D