[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If the Eagles lose...

Pope Flick

Not an Eagles fan, and am not sure if anyone got fired after last year's loss, but if they lose their 4th straight NFC Championship game who - if anyone - should be shown the door? Is Reid 'cutting it' if he drops this game, or does the fact they keep making it help him avoid some heat?

SImply curious, because as a Bears fan I haven't sniffed this in a very long time....

Andy Ried is here for at least a while. he isn't going anywhere.

I don't know the situation very well, but from what I do know, both DC Jim Johnson and OC Brad Childress are held in VERY high regard. Can't imagine it would be either of them, if they can even retain both of them (Childress has been rumored for some other head coaching jobs).

Andy Ried will coach the Eagles as long as Jeff Laurie owns the team and as long as he wants to.

Despite losing 3 straight NFC Championships, Ried has done a remarkable job with this franchise since he took over in 1999. He's even managed to win over the hearts of the Eagle fans, which ain't easy to do......

Andy Ried will coach the Eagles as long as Jeff Laurie owns the team and as long as he wants to.

Despite losing 3 straight NFC Championships, Ried has done a remarkable job with this franchise since he took over in 1999. He's even managed to win over the hearts of the Eagle fans, which ain't easy to do......

664700[/snapback]

Except that you can't spell his name correctly? :D:D

I can't imagine anything would happen from a personnel standpoint if the Eagles lose . . . just making it to the NFC championship 4 straight years is a ridiculous accomplishment in and of itself. You'd also have to consider that they're playing without the guy who was brought in to put them over the top . . .

As a completely useless aside, I tried to make the Eagles my NFC team when I lived in Philly but they were just terrible at the time - borderline unwatchable. I'll tip my drink to Shula's, as it allowed me to escape having to watch the Eagles each Sunday . . . that was a cool place - too bad it closed down.

It will be standing room only on the city's bridges as fans line up to toss themselves into the Delaware, but I don't see alot of upheaval on the team.

Maybe a token firing here or there, but the main cast of characters will be back.

If they were smart, they'd fire Reid and bring in Marv Levy - at least he knows how to win Conference Championship games.

Yes, heads will roll. Whoever is wearing a Falcon uniform in the stands will have their heads rolled. Women, children, dogs, cats, no matter. They probably did warn everybody though, so don't complain if something happens. :D

Edited by Menudo

Yes, head will roll.  Whoever is wearing a Falcon uniform in the stands will have their heads rolled.  Women, children, dogs, cats, no matter.  They probably did warn everybody though, so don't complain if something happens.  :D

665040[/snapback]

:D

Beat me to the punch line.