Non Eagle, Pats, Steelers and Falcons fan only!

Hugh 0ne

So, what will be worse here at the huddle come Monday morning?

If the Beagles win, we'll have to listen to Mauraders, NSab, Hugh-Mongus, Flyeaglesfly, and all the others that will crawl from the woodworks praising the greatness of Todd Pinkston.

If the Steelers win, Menudo and Squeegie alone will be enough to drive us crazy.

A Falcons win wouldn't be too bad, a few extra posts from BigScore and Atlanta Cracker would probably be the extent of it.

A Pats win would be bad too, with the likes of Balzac, Forever in Debt, Caveman Nick, Czarina and others denouncing the greatness of the Pats until we all want to shoot ourselves in the knee.

:D

I think Falcons and Steelers wins would produce the least amount of utterly annoying homer posts. Yep, that's who I'm rooting for. :D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, what will be worse here at the huddle come Monday morning?

If the Beagles win, we'll have to listen to Mauraders, NSab, Hugh-Mongus, Flyeaglesfly, and all the others that will crawl from the woodworks praising the greatness of Todd Pinkston.

If the Steelers win, Menudo and Squeegie alone will be enough to drive us crazy.

A Falcons win wouldn't be too bad, a few extra posts from BigScore and Atlanta Cracker would probably be the extent of it.

A Pats win would be bad too, with the likes of Balzac, Forever in Debt, Caveman Nick, Czarina and others denouncing the greatness of the Pats until we all want to shoot ourselves in the knee.

I think Falcons and Steelers wins would produce the least amount of utterly annoying homer posts. Yep, that's who I'm rooting for. B)

664760[/snapback]

I think Falcons and Steelers wins would produce the least amount of utterly annoying homer posts. Yep, that's who I'm rooting for. :D

664760[/snapback]

If have to read one more of those poems I'll shoot myself. You might want to rethink your "rootings" Hugh....

If have to read one more of those poems I'll shoot myself. You might want to rethink your "rootings" Hugh....

664771[/snapback]

I thought about that, but after giving it ample consideration, decided that you guys are slightly more annoying than Menudo. Slightly. :D

And you're not supposed to be posting in this thread anyway. :D

B)

I thought about that, but after giving it ample consideration, decided that you guys are slightly more annoying than Menudo. Slightly. :D

And you're not supposed to be posting in this thread anyway. :D

B)

664781[/snapback]

Yeah, leave us bitter fans alone. You can join us next week after your respective team gets it handed to them.

I guess I'd have to say the Falcons and the Patriots would cause the least amount of annoyance for me since there aren't many Falcons fans here and I already have about half of the Patriot homers on my ignore list.

Regardless of who wins, it's going to be a ghost town in here next week.

Edit: (Plus if the Pats win, I get to rid myself of this awful avatar and sig line.)

Edited by Vet

Greatness and Todd Pinkston should never, ever be used in the same sentence. :D

Well, they couldn't possibly post more times a day than they do now. "ducks"

Imagine the sheer volume of "Vick is the better than Manning" posts should this happen. And the subsequent responses to such posts. I shudder to think about it.

And UglyTuna shall rule the day. :D

Myself, I'm cheering for my Smackbowl players. Whatever happens, I'll have some players in the Superbowl regardless. B)

I've got a poem all lined up and ready to go for Menudo as soon as Pittsburgh is sent packing- stay tuned around 9:30 ish on Sunday PM , muhhhahahahahaha... :D

664810[/snapback]

:D I think whoever loses better be ready to take a lot of abuse come Monday morning, especially those that have been the loudest.

Of course, jackass #1 won't be here to take it if the Pats lose, but that alone will be reward enough.

664760[/snapback]

I would never denounce the greatness that is the Pats . . . and if I did, I'd be the only one getting shot in the knee b/c that's the only way you make me partake in said denouncement. :D

I would never denounce the greatness that is the Pats . . . and if I did, I'd be the only one getting shot in the knee b/c that's the only way you make me partake in said denouncement.  B)

664833[/snapback]

English 101 baby. :doah: Proclaim. Announe. Denounce. You get the picture. :D

Maybe I've read too many UT posts. :D

English 101 baby. :doah: Proclaim. Announe. Denounce. You get the picture. :D

Maybe I've read too many UT posts.  :D

664840[/snapback]

Just thought I'd rag you for a bit . . . then I saw your sigline and saw that you're not in need of any additional ragging. Snap- that's harsh . . . yet undeniably awesome.

Edited by Balzac

Just thought I'd rag you for a bit . . . then I saw your sigline and saw that you're not in need of any additional ragging.  Snap- that's harsh . . . yet undeniably awesome.

664845[/snapback]

Lost a Chris Brown vs. Corey Dillon sig line bet. :D