[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"Q"!

URLACHERisGOD

Being a Sooner fan, it was good to see little Quentin Griffin make a splash last night against the Indianapolis Colts! Nobody (including myself) gave this kid a chance in the NFL due to his size. However, he lead both teams last night in yards from scrimmage.

28 rushes for 136 yards (4.9 avg)

1 catch for 24 yards

Not bad for their #3 running back. Way to go Q! Oklahoma's proud! applause

I really miss that midget. I am still convinced that he'll have a long career in the NFL because he excells all three things his position demands: Running, catching, and blocking.

Most importantlhy, he's the kind of man you want your daughter to marry. He'd rather die than pull a "Joe Horn". He had a chance to break Billy Sims all time season record in his last game and refused. Talk about class.

Did any of you guys see the block he put on the Indy D-Line during Plummer's first quarter QB Sneak TD?! In essence, Q took out 3 guys. It was awsome! I hated myself for rooting for the Broncos (I hate 'em about as much as I hate Texas brow ) but, I had to cheer for Q.

Here is an awsome article that will make you fellow Sooner backers proud: Max Q: Griffin Comes Up Big Against Colts