I woke up with a Chubby Again!

spain

Since the Liberal Media wants a black QB to succeed, who do they want to win in the NFC?

667547[/snapback]

Dan Rather just told me "the darker one" :D

Makes me want to put all my life's savings on Atlanta, but then I remember that the Liberal Media can't even get the right president elected, what chance do they have of swaying something so much more complex and involved like a football game. :D

Hey Nickster.....goodluck today!!  :D

Are you guys buried in snow too?  Fun pic BTW....lol. :D

667657[/snapback]

Thanks Bunz, Good luck to you guys too. We had 12", spent a couple hours with snowblower last night.

Today is going to be great, what could be better 2 games for the Championships in the snow and wind. Football baby, no sissy domes! This what it's all about.

Today is going to be great, what could be better 2 games for the Championships in the snow and wind. Football baby, no sissy domes! This what it's all about.

667682[/snapback]

Ain't that the truth!! As I say from my 70+ degree confines here in Phoenix!

It's hard to say how much snow we got here, with the drifting. I'd say around 20" :D It's very dry and powdery though.

It's the cold I can't stand. Usually storms like this aren't so f'n cold. It's hard for the kids to be out to play with the wind chills below zero.

Squeege, you know what? As much as I want the Pats to win -- and I do -- if the game is well played and not botched by bad calls or stupid mistakes, I won't be suicidal if they lose to Pitt. The Colts, well that would've been different.. :D Today is the Super Bowl, IMO.

Me.

:D

667648[/snapback]

So you woke up with a Chubby to? B)

667681[/snapback]

I knew someone was going to say that.  :D  B)

:D

667691[/snapback]

You got to love it when the turtle sticks his head out.. :D

Squeege, you know what? As much as I want the Pats to win -- and I do -- if the game is well played and not botched by bad calls or stupid mistakes, I won't be suicidal if they lose to Pitt. The Colts, well that would've been different.. :D Today is the Super Bowl, IMO.

667825[/snapback]

I pretty much feel the same way. If the Steelers had lost to the Jets, it would have been devastating. If they lose to the Pats (not that I think they will - :knockswood:*) , I will be very :D , but not suicidal. As long as it is a good game, that is. (In that unfortunate scenario, I do not think the suicidal tendencies would manifest until Nick serves up my sig.)

*No, not your wood, Spain.