[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Have I Officially Lost My Mind ?

Menudo

It's better than Samuel Adams, and a LOT cheaper.  Isn't Sam Adams a Boston brew ?

668038[/snapback]

Its better than Sam Adams(not even a fan)?? lolol...guy is talking about 60 inch tvs and hes saving a few dollars on beer...I suggest you stop buying your dog spamshirts and enjoy some decent brew

Its better than Sam Adams(not even a fan)?? lolol...guy is talking about 60 inch tvs and hes saving a few dollars on beer...I suggest you stop buying your dog spamshirts and enjoy some decent brew

668039[/snapback]

Let me tell you, Iron City is a terrible tasting beer, but IC Light is fantastic. I know Sam Adams is known as a good beer, but I simply do not like it. Also, it has nothing to do with money, but Steeler pride, so Iron City is what I drink on Sundays during football season.

Well let's put it this way: if you lose today, someone needs to retag you with the name MenUTo. :D

667952[/snapback]

Now that's Mean, Funny, but Mean :D

As for the topic of this post. Menudo, seek professional help. You've gone to far. A dog named Bettis.... Animal Cruelty is agaisnt the law... B)

I am preparing for this game as I do all others - sitting here in my Steelers pjs, eating snacks, and getting ready to go to the Skybox. I fear any change of routine is bad luck.

And I did not name my dog after a Steeler, but my last car, an old Chevy Nova that wasn't very fast, ann not much to look at, but it just kept going and going and always got me where I needed to go was named Jerome.