[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Curtis Martins opinion on todays AFC title game

Curtis Martin has played the Steelers twice and the Patriots twice. His Jets were in three of those four games until the final whistle.

Martin's take: Patriots in a TKO.

"My opinion is New England has the experience, they know how to step up in big games like this and that's who I think will win this," Martin said. "The Patriots know how to make adjustments. They know how to do whatever it takes to get it done. That's why they're champions.

"Belichick is like [chess master] Bobby Fischer," Martin added. "He's the Bobby Fisher of the NFL. When you give that guy time to prepare for you, he's going to dissect you. He's going to take your whole strategy apart. No matter what you do, he has an answer for it.

"That's why Pittsburgh's going to have a hard time, I think ... especially because [the Steelers] beat them once. I just don't see New England losing two."

Curtis Martin has played the Steelers twice and the Patriots twice. His Jets were in three of those four games until the final whistle.

Martin's take: Patriots in a TKO.

"My opinion is New England has the experience, they know how to step up in big games like this and that's who I think will win this," Martin said. "The Patriots know how to make adjustments. They know how to do whatever it takes to get it done. That's why they're champions.

"Belichick is like [chess master] Bobby Fischer," Martin added. "He's the Bobby Fisher of the NFL. When you give that guy time to prepare for you, he's going to dissect you. He's going to take your whole strategy apart. No matter what you do, he has an answer for it.

"That's why Pittsburgh's going to have a hard time, I think ... especially because [the Steelers] beat them once. I just don't see New England losing two."

667980[/snapback]

Why did you have to do that to me ? I was all excited to watch the game, but, now, forget it, if Curtis Martin thinks the Pats will win, then, I'm not even going to waste my time. Congrats to the Patriots and Curtis Martin. :D