[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

First

SLAYER

Reid told Bradshaw postgame that he thought T.O. would play, but who really knows :D

668397[/snapback]

Yep, here are the last 2 updates on T.O. from RotoWorld:

Jan. 23, 2005 - 6:20 pm et  

Coach Andy Reid said after today's game that Terrell Owens will probably play in Super Bowl XXXIX.

Good move if you drafted him in playoff leagues.

Jan. 20, 2005 - 2:56 pm et  

WCAU-TV in Philadelphia reports Terrell Owens is ahead of his recovery schedule and was seen walking without crutches and catching a few footballs.

It's early, but it looks like T.O. has a good shot to play in the Super Bowl should the Eagles make it.

Source: FoxSports.com

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpag...guenum=&id=3664

Edited by Skrappy1

Jan. 20, 2005 - 2:56 pm et 

WCAU-TV in Philadelphia reports Terrell Owens is ahead of his recovery schedule and was seen walking without crutches and catching a few footballs.

It's early, but it looks like T.O. has a good shot to play in the Super Bowl should the Eagles make it.

Source: FoxSports.com

untateve, watching the NFC championship game, reports that Fox couldn't take the camera off Owens who was dancing around relentlessly during this game.

untateve, watching the NFC championship game, reports that Fox couldn't take the camera off Owens who was dancing around relentlessly during this game.

668407[/snapback]

I don't understand, why is everyone so offended by the fact that the guy is excited to be going to the Superbowl?

I don't understand, why is everyone so offended by the fact that the guy is excited to be going to the Superbowl?

668414[/snapback]

I'm not even a little bit offended. I'm just reinforcing my point. If nothing else, he suits up as a decoy.

If I was going to the superbowl, I'd dance like MC Hammer.

I'm not even a little bit offended.  I'm just reinforcing my point.  If nothing else, he suits up as a decoy. 

If I was going to the superbowl, I'd dance like MC Hammer.

668428[/snapback]

Sorry if I misread you untateve...there was another post about how he is attention starved (which we all know anyway) and basically implied that he shouldn't be out there dancing and laughing when he didn't play...I thought that's what you were getting at.