[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Owens...how much attention does he need?

frenzal rhomb

Man, I've never seen the mug of a non participant more than I see his. First he calls Atlanta to say he will play, then he's dancing on the bench with his injured leg, now he's front and center for the trophy presentation.

This guy is really going to struggle in retirement if he doesn't get his face on TV.

Could you imagine if he slipped off the bench and really screwed his leg up?

668357[/snapback]

Thay would have made for beautiful talk radio fodder the next two weeks

668366[/snapback]

Try the whole off-season!!! :eek:

He helped us get there, and he WILL help us win. He deserves to celebrate.

He was a little over the top, dont you think?

668633[/snapback]

I guess it's his fault that the FOX TV camera elected to focus on him a lot? The guy was getting the fans fired up which is part of having home field advantage- he did absolutely NOTHING wrong yesterday.

:D

In case anyone forgot...

Terrell Owens: 77 catches, 1200 yards, 14 TD's- Eagles 13-1 in games he played.Think he was a part of their success?

"Man that Jeff Lurie is such an egomaniac, I mean he didn't play one down this season and he was on the friggin' sidelines at the end of the game- he even had the balls to be front and center during the trophy presentation" :D

Maybe not during the playoffs, but he was a huge factor in their success this season.  Getting him back will also be huge for Philly in the SuperBowl...I'd say there is nothing wrong with him celebrating with his teammates.  :D

668383[/snapback]

He helped us get there, and he WILL help us win. He deserves to celebrate.

668419[/snapback]

He definitely deserves to celebrate, he is/was a large part of their offense. I hope he is able to play in the Superbowl so he can enjoy a Superbowl as one of the best wideouts in the game. But I still feel that the Eagles offense goes through Westbrook and he seems like he is clicking again!

Man, I've never seen the mug of a non participant more than I see his.  First he calls Atlanta to say he will play, then he's dancing on the bench with his injured leg, now he's front and center for the trophy presentation. 

This guy is really going to struggle in retirement if he doesn't get his face on TV.

668352[/snapback]

Ok so TO gets carried away with his TD Celebrations and he's labeled a troublemaker.

He calls Garcia Gay, I'm not sure he was wrong, playmate girlfriend not-with-standing, and he is labeled a troublemaker.

He's given permission to broker a trade, does so with Philly, only to be undercut by the 49ers and sent to Baltimore, he then fights for his right to stay with the 1st deal brokered, and he is labeled a troublemaker.

Everyone was just waiting for him to cause the Eagles to implode.

Well they didn't implode. In fact they have prospered since his arrival. His stats were fantastic until he got hurt and this despite the traditional, year that it takes for a WR to get acclimated to a new team.

And from the state of the 49ers it would seem that some of the things that TO was complaining about in San Fran must have been true.

Now he is caught, CELEBRATING on the sidelines during his teams NFC Championship WIN, and once again someone wants to label him a troublemaker.

I have never met TO so I really know very little about him personally but here's what I do know. He came into Philly this year and played his asss off, right up until he got hurt. And now he is on the sidelnes cheering his team on and I'll bet money he'll play in the Super Bowl if it's at all possible.

He was not a disruption to the Eagles but he did comtinue to market himself.

Does he market himself much like Dieon Sanders did? Yes. But guess what, he's in a marketing business, he's supposed to market himself and he's good at it. And what's more, his play backs up his mouth.

And all of this is coming from a Dallas fan who was watching the game when TO did his little dance on the Star. Even at that time I remember laughing at his antics and I found myself wondering what other player in the NFL would have the balls to do something like that?

And the sharpie was pure genius!!

Edited by Jrick35