[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

60-40 chance Moss is traded

Fatman

couple of points worth mentioning on this subject from Whispers Around the NFL on espn.com(i had to type these verbatim since they are Insider and I cant cut and paste)

-We hear the rumors that the Cardinals might consider trading for Vikings WR Randy Moss, are ridiculous since theres no way tehy would consider trading any of the defenders being mentioned on the rumor mill(Bert Berry, Adrian Wilson, and Darnell Dockett) and they already have a ton of money invested in WRs Larry Fitzgerald and Anquan Boldin. On the other hand, the possibility Arizona might go after QB Brad Johnson in free agency is a different story altogether.

-The Vikings would save $500,000 by trading Randy Moss, but they wont make a deal just for the sake of finances. Not only are they more than 25 million under the salary cap for 2005, Moss is scheduled to count $9.5 against the cap in 05, which becomes $9 million if hes traded. The Vikings wont necessarily require a defensive player in return for Moss. In fact, one front-office man said the Vikings would consider taking another No. 1 receiver and 1st round draft pick in return.

couple of points worth mentioning on this subject from Whispers Around the NFL on espn.com(i had to type these verbatim since they are Insider and I cant cut and paste)

670561[/snapback]

FYI forever in debt to mo lewis,

PFW (Pro Football Weekly) is where ESPN Insider gets the Whispers stuff, which they then turn around and sell as "Insider" content to people who don't know any better.

ESPN = Pop Up infested Rip Off :D

PFW's website is free and you can cut & paste Whispers from there, all day long and twice on Sunday. :D

Here's a link directly to PFW's The Way We Hear It Whispers page.

Here's a link to PFW's Home Page

Edited by Big Score 1

FYI forever in debt to mo lewis,

PFW (Pro Football Weekly) is where ESPN Insider gets the Whispers stuff, which they then turn around and sell as "Insider" content to people who don't know any better.

ESPN = Pop Up infested Rip Off :D

PFW's website is free and you can cut & paste Whispers from there, all day long and twice on Sunday. :D

Here's a link directly to PFW's The Way We Hear It Whispers page.

Here's a link to  PFW's Home Page

670685[/snapback]

thanks for the heads up...but fyi, Im not paying the Insider fee...got the password from my boy..and who am I to tell him to stop subscribing..plus I follow college football, basketball, and major league baseball pretty closely

thanks for the heads up...but fyi, Im not paying the Insider fee...got the password from my boy..and who am I to tell him to stop subscribing..plus I follow college football, basketball, and major league baseball pretty closely

670702[/snapback]

I wasn't saying to not suscribe to Insider. But I did run across a friend who went there mainly for the "Whispers" column. You can bet he was P.O.'ed when he found out that what he'd been paying ESPN for, he could've been getting for free along, from the site that actually produced Whispers no less. In his case, stopping the subscription was a no brainer.

I was mainly letting you (and others) know about the PFW site.

Plus you never know when you might want to quote Whispers again. Cut & Paste is a lot easier than verbatim typing. :D

Personally, I hate ESPN these days. Can't believe they're charging for that "Hector & Victor" garbage, Whispers, which is free elsewhere etc, etc, etc.... What a rip off!

Good job on getting Insider stuff for free. :D

I wasn't saying to not suscribe to Insider. But I did run across a friend who went there mainly for the "Whispers" column. You can bet he was P.O.'ed when he found out that what he'd been paying ESPN for, he could've been getting for free along, from the site that actually produced Whispers no less. In his case, stopping the subscription was a no brainer.

I was mainly letting you (and others) know about the PFW site.

Plus you never know when you might want to quote Whispers again. Cut & Paste is a lot easier than verbatim typing. :D

Personally, I hate ESPN these days. Can't believe they're charging for that "Hector & Victor" garbage, Whispers, which is free elsewhere etc, etc, etc.... What a rip off!

Good job on getting Insider stuff for free.  :D

670845[/snapback]

oh no doubt Big Score..I appreciate the heads up...I used to check PFW.com from time to time..but I never noticed..yeah cut and paste would be a little easier or a link...I still check Insider though for baseball articles and recruiting and draft news