[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

National Anthem in AFC Champ game...

Cunning Runt

For those that saw this kid sing, amazing voice. 13yr old Tiffany Evans (remember that name), sang by far and away the best national anthem I have heard since Whitney during the first Gulf War. Hit every single note with some soul to it. Excellent performance. Probably the best part of the day's events the Steeler's had to offer their fans. Not taking a shot, but the kid could sing.

What was the story behind the boy who sung at the AFC game?

Did you mean the NFC game?

Here is a link that talks about Timmy Kelly. From what I read on the Eagles message board, he has sung the National Anthem a few times for the Eagles.

The Eagles' homers can certainly do a better job with filling you in about Timmy than me.

EDIT: wanted to clarify what I was responding to.

Edited by Gunther

I'm so sick and tired of the tricked-up National Anthem, I turned it back to the NFC trophy award ceremony. It is one of those songs that really doesn't need any help.

As an aside, I'm so sick of that freaking Kid Rock crap that I about threw a beer bottle through the television this weekend. Someone needs to tell dude his 15 minutes ran out in like 2001.

I'm so sick and tired of the tricked-up National Anthem, I turned it back to the NFC trophy award ceremony.  It is one of those songs that really doesn't need any help.

As an aside, I'm so sick of that freaking Kid Rock crap that I about threw a beer bottle through the television this weekend.  Someone needs to tell dude his 15 minutes ran out in like 2001.

669513[/snapback]

What do you mean by tricked up?

All I'm saying is that the kid had some pipes.

I'm so sick and tired of the tricked-up National Anthem, I turned it back to the NFC trophy award ceremony.  It is one of those songs that really doesn't need any help.

669513[/snapback]

Exactly.

:D It's our national anthem. It is supposed to sound the same no matter who is singing it. Quit trying to make the song your own by putting your own creative touches on it. :D

B)