[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Arena League

godtomsatan

:D  Fantasy basketball and soon to be baseball will keep me satiated until August.  :D

670736[/snapback]

Never was that into fantasy basketball, and I'm thinking I'm just tired of the six month grind of fantasy baseball.

Not that I'm into Arena, but I saw an article about it on the internet. Someone has to play.....

Never was that into fantasy basketball, and I'm thinking I'm just tired of the six month grind of fantasy baseball.

Not that I'm into Arena, but I saw an article about it on the internet. Someone has to play.....

670778[/snapback]

I began my fantasy addiction with hoops. Unfortunately, ESPN's coverage of it is starting to stink worse and worse (due to the popularity of fantasy football - not that I'm complaining).

Fantasy baseball takes alot of patience and you need a job like mine where you can check rosters/free agents/news on an hourly basis.

But hey, if you get a few more "suckers" :D to inquire about a fantasy league for arena ball, I might be interested.

Yeah I got so desperate that I signed up in the Arena Football Salary Cap League. I don't have a clue who any of the guys are, but it's just to pass my time until real football starts back up. Who knows I might be desperate enough to sign up for fantasy baseball (which I don't like). :D

Arena...it ain't worth it. My wife already beats me during NFL Preseason...I can't take a bunch of fantasy football starting crackhead's each week. Players would be either a. hurt b. jail c. drunk and didn't go to work...good luck and no thanks!

• 1 month later...