[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"I just learned so much"

pork chop express

So now I am a ***? Why, becaue I do not agree with you that Hines is the best thing since sliced bread and it is OK to cry about losing...a game and a friend? Is Jerome Bettis dying of some strange disease that we do not know of? Can they still be friends after football? Did you cry when you left college because you were not going to be able to hang out with some of your friends again? Come on.

673006[/snapback]

It was a joke. Hence the reference to the graemlin (I would have used the new razz - :D, but it's way too gay.) :D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Squeegie,

I think you are going to have to realize that there are still some people out there who view a man crying as a sign of weakness. It's unfortunate but I think you are wasting your time trying to convince those with this narrow view of humanity that it is anything else.

Squeegie,

I think you are going to have to realize that there are still some people out there who view a man crying as a sign of weakness.  It's unfortunate but I think you are wasting your time trying to convince those with this narrow view of humanity that it is anything else.

673027[/snapback]

I know. You are correct.

I also know that if we were talking about Tom Brady crying instead of Hines Ward, I'd still think it would be wrong to call him a Rosie O'Donnell, but I wouldn't be defending him here.

In sum, there is definitely some homerism behind my stubborn defense of Hines Ward.

I know.  You are correct.

I also know that if we were talking about Tom Brady crying instead of Hines Ward, I'd still think it would be wrong to call him a Rosie O'Donnell, but I wouldn't be defending him here. 

In sum, there is definitely some homerism behind my stubborn defense of Hines Ward.

673042[/snapback]

Yeah, I quit too. I think I'll get some tissues and watch Waiting To Exhale and listen to some Sade to broaden my narrow view of humanity. :D

Edited by pork chop express

He should have acted like a man and slapped a reporter ala ryan leaf.

673732[/snapback]

I don't think Ryan Leaf ever slapped a reporter. He did tell a repoter to,"Knock it off, alright!". I guess he really showed that reporter.

Who the heck cares if Hines is in touch with his feminine side. Dude is a great Football player and that's what I care about. I wouldn't even give a rats rear end if he was a flaming queen as long as he keeps playing the way he has been these last few years.

Well......I guess if I met him in person and he tried to pack a little doo doo, then I would care that he was flaming. :D:D

But as long as he doesn't bother me personally and keeps up the level of play, he can go cry a river. B)