[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Man How Cool is This?

Jumpin Johnies

very cool.

yet I've got a sense of Deja Vu. didn't the Giants sign a long snapper who had been retired, because they needed a veteran, steady hand, to shore up a decimated position?

And didn't said long snapper, muff his snap in the playoffs versus SF in the playoffs? costing NY the game?

Why do I foresee this guy missing a critical play during the game? :D

very cool.

yet I've got a sense of Deja Vu.  didn't the Giants sign a long snapper who had been retired, because they needed a veteran, steady hand, to shore up a decimated position?

And didn't said long snapper, muff his snap in the playoffs versus SF in the playoffs? costing NY the game?

672161[/snapback]

I've seen plenty of muff in Playboy Magazine.

How about Hank Poteat?

He was taking classes at Pitt, then gets signed by the Pats 2 weeks ago.

Poteat made a couple plays against the Steelers.

He must have picked it up pretty fast, because the Pats made Earthwind Moreland inactive for the Steelers game.

Edited by Patsfan04

"When I get back, I'll have to work a year straight without vacation," he said. "I'll probably make more during vacation than my annual salary. Now I know how hard it is to earn a buck in the real world. I worked a lot of hours."

Could we make this a requirement of all professional athletes - some could use some much needed perspective.

"When I get back, I'll have to work a year straight without vacation," he said. "I'll probably make more during vacation than my annual salary. Now I know how hard it is to earn a buck in the real world. I worked a lot of hours."

Could we make this a requirement of all professional athletes - some could use some much needed perspective.

672236[/snapback]

Hey Jackass, that's a solid point.

very cool.

yet I've got a sense of Deja Vu.  didn't the Giants sign a long snapper who had been retired, because they needed a veteran, steady hand, to shore up a decimated position?

672161[/snapback]

Trey Junkin :hoppingmad: :hoppingmad: :hoppingmad:

Yes, he botched two crucial snaps in a game the Giants lost by 1 point.. but it's hard to be mad at him when the rest of the team blew a 24 point lead to the 9ers in the first place.

Besides, Junkin was brought in to fill a role.. Thomason is only there as injury insurance/backup.

Seven of his 25 catches with Philadelphia were touchdowns.

Why do I forsee this guy catching the game winner?  :D  :D

672173[/snapback]

That would be very cool B)