[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brady

skinpig

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, I think you missed the point.  Try actually reading the article first.  I believe Brady had these ailments BEFORE THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME... not NOW... no one's making any excuses.  :D

672557[/snapback]

Exactly.... :DB)

*cough* Excuses *cough*

672537[/snapback]

And people wonder why we Pats fans here are so quick to defend Brady. "Excuses" for what, exactly? Dropping 41 pts on the NFL's most dominant defense? :D

Get off his jock. He's a good QB, we know that. Stop trying to make him into a f'ing cult hero.

672905[/snapback]

Yeah, no kidding. :D

Roethlisberger played with broken toes on Sunday. Big deal. They're freaking football players and should be EXPECTED to play while injured.

Not only did his toes get broken, but i hear he has a severly bruised ego, and no heart.

672965[/snapback]

This is exactly what Dan Patrick was talking about on his show yesterday. People dislike the Patriots not because of anybody on their team, but because many of their fans have no clue how to handle success. After decades of New Yorkers screaming "19-18!" in their faces, this is how they retaliate. It's really sad. :D

Edited by Bill Swerski

This is exactly what Dan Patrick was talking about on his show yesterday.  People dislike the Patriots not because of anybody on their team, but because many of their fans have no clue how to handle success.  After decades of New Yorkers screaming "19-18!" in their faces, this is how they retaliate.  It's really sad.  :D

672980[/snapback]

I think it's sad to watch Peyton Manning lose so many meaningful games. :bawling:

Have a nice life, (the really bad word)tard.

You have chosen to ignore Random Guy. View this post · Squeeze me a little harder Random Guy

672991[/snapback]

Nice language there, Swerski. You're sooo clever. Might not be the random guy who gets the boot.

Nice language there, Swerski. You're sooo clever. Might not be the random guy who gets the boot.

673003[/snapback]

I'm sorry that you disapprove of my language. Then again, I don't really give a crap what you think. If you're worried about me corrupting your precious little eyes, there's an "ignore" function on these boards now.

I'm sorry that you disapprove of my language.  Then again, I don't really give a crap what you think.  If you're worried about me corrupting your precious little eyes, there's an "ignore" function on these boards now.

673030[/snapback]

Um, it is the admins who care about the language. And they have very good reasons for it. That is why you should give a crap, if you would like to continue to post on this site.

Um, it is the admins who care about the language.  And they have very good reasons for it.  That is why you should give a crap, if you would like to continue to post on this site.

673049[/snapback]

Shhh, don't stop him now. He's on a roll.