[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brady

skinpig

Tom Brady's a hand bag-carrying, metrosexual wanker who can't win without a great defense.

Let's see if you Pats fans can pass Balzac's "test."   :D

673136[/snapback]

Tom Brady can win a big game. Peyton Manning always loses those games. The thought of Peyton Manning having sex makes me laugh. I wonder if he calls audibles.

Edited by Random Guy

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Show some restraint, people...don't answer/do answer...

It gets this way every year as the season winds down. People are sick of reading the same posts, one person may put it out there for innocent purposes, but another will interpret it the wrong way.

It's a way of life in an internet community. The worst part is the guy who deliberately goes about stirring up the pot, knowing he/she can say something to rattle someone's cage...that's just poor form, especially from someone who is a member here, but is using an alias to be a troll.

Show some restraint, people...don't answer/do answer...

It gets this way every year as the season winds down. People are sick of reading the same posts, one person may put it out there for innocent purposes, but another will interpret it the wrong way.

It's a way of life in an internet community. The worst part is the guy who deliberately goes about stirring up the pot, knowing he/she can say something to rattle someone's cage...that's just poor form, especially from someone who is a member here, but is using an alias to be a troll.

673145[/snapback]

Trolls are short little people that live under bridges.

Tom Brady can win a big game.  Peyton Manning always loses those games.  The thought of Peyton Manning having sex makes me laugh.  I wonder if he calls audibles.

673142[/snapback]

Mark your calendars folks, RG hits the trifecta. It's about football, it's funny and it's true. :D

Now that we are talking about the man purse, explain this one.

Near the end of the year, Peyton was doing a post game interview in a game shirt, no pads, just a game shirt.

While most guys put on a suit, this tool looks like a HS football player at a school football rally.

Nice look :D

Now that we are talking about the man purse, explain this one.

Near the end of the year, Peyton was doing a post game interview in a game shirt, no pads, just a game shirt.

While most guys put on a suit, this tool looks like a HS football player at a school football rally.

Nice look  :D

673216[/snapback]

Msaint. Comment? :D

:D

I should have known that a post like that would have been pissing into the wind...oh well, screw it. Guess I'll just be a raging, blinder-wearing zealot of one side and one side only like everyone else and start spouting off idiotic nonsense like the Pats and Brady rule, every other team and QB in the NFL sucks, and their fans are all either bitter, inbred losers or convicted pedophile sex offenders.

Was that too mean?

Msaint. Comment? :D

673228[/snapback]

He shiould have at least worn a T-shirt underneath. No one likes chest hair. :D

I think it's more than OK for people to make fun of poor inbred, giant-foreheaded Peyton if it's constantly open season on "man purse" Brady. Give it...take it...

I think it's more than OK for people to make fun of poor inbred, giant-foreheaded Peyton if it's constantly open season on "man purse" Brady. Give it...take it...

673236[/snapback]

Yes! My point exactly. Just making it clear that you guys aren't the innocent victims, and we're the mean-spirited haters. I'm an equal opportunity hater. :D

Yes! My point exactly. Just making it clear that you guys aren't the innocent victims, and we're the mean-spirited haters. I'm an equal opportunity hater. :D

673237[/snapback]

Yes, but now we get into an unsolvable chicken-or-egg debate: Did people start bashing Brady out of pure jealousy of him & Pats succcess first, leading to the vehement (or annoying) Pats' defenders? Or did people start over-praising Brady/Pats first, leading to the eventual Brady/Pats-bashing? You, Swerski, Squeegie would clearly argue the latter...:D

I'll say one thing for Random Guy, He does help to "keep it light" in these forums. Some of these topics get a bit angry.

Keep it up RG  :D

673221[/snapback]

RG is funny occassionally, but I don't appreciate the way the guy baits people. Everyone knows that Bill is a Peyton Manning fan. I found this out last weekend. I hate it when people use an alias to annoy others. I wish this guy would be a man and identify himself.

Yes, but now we get into an unsolvable chicken-or-egg debate: Did people start bashing Brady out of pure jealousy of him & Pats succcess first, leading to the vehement (or annoying) Pats' defenders? Or did people start over-praising Brady/Pats first, leading to the eventual Brady/Pats-bashing? You, Swerski, Squeegie would clearly argue the latter...:D

673250[/snapback]

The defense presents exhibit A:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=85153&hl=

Please note that I did not bash Brady at all in that thread. As a result, I would like all charges to be dropped, and not be mentioned in the same sentence as Swerski or Squeegie ever again when it comes to Pats bashing. Thank you.