[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Let's Make a Deal!

General Itals

I wasnt at the Huddle fer a bit there in January, and missed this. I would not want Moss on the Jets period. Not even if he were a free agent. Things have been OK around here since we dumped MeShawn. Moss is an incredible talent, but I don't like having idiots that I can't stand on the team I root for, no matter how good he is. Oakland is the perfect place for Moss.

I'd much rather see the Jets get Mason. Having Moss on your team is no garantee of making a super bowl appearance, ask Minny. If even his friend, CPep has had enough.... maybe Moss and SJ buy a club in CA together, that would be perfect! While T.O. can be another idiot, he never walked off the field before the game was over. That one stunt, right there was the straw that broke the Vike's back, I think. That was the epitomy of a ME player action. His teamates got riled up, and I think a lot of the NFL soured on him because of that, more than anything else.

When you consider Moss' "football value", you have to go beyond the numbers and the great catches, and include the intangables. It's the intangables that make Moss less than what he seems to be. From disrupting a huddle screaming for his number to be called to the embarrassment he caused his teamates when he wipes his arse on a goal post, football is a team sport and he is a me player.

Obviously, most teams in the NFL think the intagables outwiegh the numbers, when it comes to Moss. I agree.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasnt at the Huddle fer a bit there in January, and missed this. I would not want Moss on the Jets period. Not even if he were a free agent. Things have been OK around here since we dumped MeShawn. Moss is an incredible talent, but I don't like having idiots that I can't stand on the team I root for, no matter  how good he is. Oakland is the perfect place for Moss.

I'd much rather see the Jets get Mason. Having Moss on your team is no garantee of making a super bowl appearance, ask Minny. If even his friend, CPep has had enough.... maybe Moss and SJ buy a club in CA together, that would be perfect! While T.O. can be another idiot, he never walked off the field before the game was over. That one stunt, right there was the straw that broke the Vike's back, I think. That was the epitomy of a ME player action. His teamates got riled up, and I think a lot of the NFL soured on him because of that, more than anything else.

When you consider Moss' "football value", you have to go beyond the numbers and the great catches, and include the intangables. It's the intangables that make Moss less than what he seems to be. From disrupting a huddle screaming for his number to be called to the embarrassment he caused his teamates when he wipes his arse on a goal post, football is a team sport and he is a me player.

Obviously, most teams in the NFL think the intagables outwiegh the numbers, when it comes to Moss.  I agree.

710224[/snapback]

I wish Laverneous had never left NY. I loved that Pennington to Coles connection.