[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to run my league with?

ateam1970

I have to agree with the other two, myfantasyleague. My league just switched this past year to myfantasyleague after several years of using cbssportsline. We just got fed up with the price going up every year. So I did the same thing you are doing, asking all the huddlers for their opinions and myfantasyleague was by far the winner. And after using the site for one year our league couldn't be happier. And as the commissioner I thought it was great. Easy to use and set-up and if you have any trouble at all the support crew of the site are very prompt and solve any problems that you aren't able to. Go with this site, you won't be disappointed and you'll save some $$$$ also by going with them.

I have to agree with the other two, myfantasyleague. My league just switched this past year to myfantasyleague after several years of using cbssportsline. We just got fed up with the price going up every year. So I did the same thing you are doing, asking all the huddlers for their opinions and myfantasyleague was by far the winner. And after using the site for one year our league couldn't be happier. And as the commissioner I thought it was great. Easy to use and set-up and if you have any trouble at all the support crew of the site are very prompt and solve any problems that you aren't able to. Go with this site, you won't be disappointed and you'll save some $$$$ also by going with them.

674182[/snapback]

I have some teams that like the weekly projections that espn does(free is you belong to the league), does the myfantasyleague.com do anything like that?

No.. myfantasyleague is a league management site only, thus, why they are one of the top at providing league management.

Well, that is not entirely true, myfantasyleague is teamed with sites that do projections, the one they have integrated a lot with is Fantasy Sharks. In fact, you can have a link on your lineup submission pages that owners can click on that takes them to a fantasysharks page that gives a breakdown of that teams roster for the week, with suggestions on who to start based on your leagues individual rules. Really quite a nice feature for leagues with owners that like to have easy access to projections for their team, with fantasy points based on the leagues scoring system (or as close to it as possible).

No.. myfantasyleague is a league management site only, thus, why they are one of the top at providing league management.

Well, that is not entirely true, myfantasyleague is teamed with sites that do projections, the one they have integrated a lot with is Fantasy Sharks. In fact, you can have a link on your lineup submission pages that owners can click on that takes them to a fantasysharks page that gives a breakdown of that teams roster for the week, with suggestions on who to start based on your leagues individual rules. Really quite a nice feature for leagues with owners that like to have easy access to projections for their team, with fantasy points based on the leagues scoring system (or as close to it as possible).

675135[/snapback]

Is that site free to the user or will they have to pay?

Well I've got to chime in again. Right now a guy by the name of John Marino is developing a league management that is unrivaled. It will have everything every commissioner and owner could imagine Check Here. You're free to explore and the great thing about this is you can take previous years in your league and add them so that you have continuity of seasons. The cost will be about the same as MFL and twice if not three times the reports. Right now it is under development.

Let me say I'm in another league which uses MFL, but Revolution is stand alone product that cannot be matched or touched. I'm somewhat involved in it's development and can't wait for the 2005 season. Seriously if you're looking to take your league to the next level you need to check it out.

I have loked at the MFL site and I just started drooling over the things I could do to customize the site.  Thanks

681946[/snapback]

And they are currently making upgrades for their 2005 leagues and we haven't even had the Superbowl yet.

Just go to their Site Announcements Board to keep up to date on each enhancement they do make.

And they are currently making upgrades for their 2005 leagues and we haven't even had the Superbowl yet.

Just go to their Site Announcements Board to keep up to date on each enhancement they do make.

681967[/snapback]

I run a couple leagues at mfl and they make so many upgrades it's hard for me to keep up with all of them. Very good site imo.

Without a doubt I would use RTSports

RT Sports Link

I have used many other league manager sites, and this one is hands down the best. The scoring system is perfect, and is so customizable it is crazy. You have no limits whatsoever with these guys.

It's a little pricy, $90 for the season, but it is so worth it.

The real time scoring updates is killer. I have no complaints about these guys. Check them out.

Without a doubt I would use RTSports

RT Sports Link

I have used many other league manager sites, and this one is hands down the best.  The scoring system is perfect, and is so customizable it is crazy.  You have no limits whatsoever with these guys.

It's a little pricy, $90 for the season, but it is so worth it.

The real time scoring updates is killer.  I have no complaints about these guys.  Check them out.

690651[/snapback]

MFL has essentially all the same features and is only $60 though.

I'm not too thriller with RTS, I think the site is very clumbsy to use, not very user friendly. My local is shopping to leave CBS, so MFL, and this new one will be evaluated. Even though CBS has a lot of detractors, I find the site very easy to use, the live scoring kicks the k-rap out of RTS, and , I do like the graphics, which doesnt tickle some as much as it does me. I also like CBS because some guys in my league use thier reports to make draft and line-up decisions! :D