[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vindication ...

Grits and Shins

:D:D

You can expect a similar transformation from Plax as a Cowboy.

673754[/snapback]

B):D

Heck ... aren't you supposed to slap the little woman around if she gets out of line?

673753[/snapback]

As long as you don't use the backside of your hand. :D

673757[/snapback]

Nah ... I use a paddle or belt or lamp cord ... I wouldn't dirty my hands.

673758[/snapback]

You are all going to catch He!! for that one :D

Edited by JoJoTheWebToedBoy

Puh-leeze.

The guy beats his wife.

673730[/snapback]

Yeah, and he also acted like an immature crybaby in Cincy last year.

He made some comment in a recent interview to the effect of, "I've forgotten about my career prior to this season." If he means that he's moved away from his immature behavior in the past, then it's obviously a good thing. Alternatively, the cynic in me suggests that the comment was intended as a shot at the Bengals organization.

A couple things ....

Did he really beat his wife ? When was this ? My thoughts on Corey Dillon have taken a huge dive if that is the case.

Secondly , I am sooo sick of hearing / seeing how wonderful the Pats organization is and how they wouldn't take a guy like Randy Moss ( as an example ) because of his antics and that is not what the Pats are about. Don't get me wrong , the Pats are a GREAT team and the coaching staff is excellent , but they took a chance on a guy like Dillon ( who many might even say was worse than anything Moss ever did ) and look what he did this year. Not only that ...but many people think ( or at least thought , prior to joining the heaven-sent Pats organization ) that Rodney Harrison was a dirty player because of the hits he puts on people etc...

Anyways , Dillon has been tremendous this year on the football field.

A couple things ....

Did he really beat his wife  ?  When was this ?  My thoughts on Corey Dillon have taken a huge dive if that is the case.

Secondly , I am sooo sick of hearing / seeing how wonderful the Pats organization is and how they wouldn't take a guy like Randy Moss ( as an example ) because  of his antics and that is not what the Pats are about.  Don't get me wrong , the Pats are a GREAT team and the coaching staff is excellent , but they took a chance on a guy like Dillon ( who many might even say was worse than anything Moss ever did ) and look what he did this year.  Not only that ...but many people think ( or at least thought , prior to joining the heaven-sent Pats organization ) that Rodney Harrison was a dirty player because of the hits he puts on people etc...

673861[/snapback]

He is a tremendous running back.

http://www.cincypost.com/bengals/2000/dillon082900.html

A couple things ....

Did he really beat his wife  ?  When was this ?  My thoughts on Corey Dillon have taken a huge dive if that is the case.

Secondly , I am sooo sick of hearing / seeing how wonderful the Pats organization is and how they wouldn't take a guy like Randy Moss ( as an example ) because  of his antics and that is not what the Pats are about.  Don't get me wrong , the Pats are a GREAT team and the coaching staff is excellent , but they took a chance on a guy like Dillon ( who many might even say was worse than anything Moss ever did ) and look what he did this year.  Not only that ...but many people think ( or at least thought , prior to joining the heaven-sent Pats organization ) that Rodney Harrison was a dirty player because of the hits he puts on people etc...

673861[/snapback]

aww..you dont like hearing about how great of an organization the Patriots are?? join the club forming at the huddle

I dont even feel like touching on the Corey and Rodney acquisitions

but the Patriots would never pay the asking price for Moss...our receivers arent really an area of concern...and lets just say for a minute..that we sent Ty Warren...1st and 3rd this year..a 4th next year....would you really wanna see this team armed wiht Randy Moss? ..lol

You mean all those 1000 yards seasons?

675495[/snapback]

Dillon's certainly a very good (and very durable) player. If the Pats win the SB and he can play for a couple more years, he has a reasonable shot at Canton.

That said, many people don't like him because of the spousal abuse charges and the way that he acted last season. For his sake, I hope that he's finally changed his attitude.