[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"Russman is Lost" Challenge - Superbowl Edition

Lost

Looks like we are down to the final three; howver, we have a lot of people playing for pride. The three finalists are I Like Soup, Grits and Shins, and Caveman_Nick! Good luck to all of them.

I don't think we need a repeat of the rules, but here they are anyways:

"What we will do is have one winner for the playoffs, but I will be posting each week, the options to pick. You will have to pick which RB from each game will do better (standard scoring) and the person who comes up with the most picks from now until after the SB, will be our sole playoff winner. Each week when I give the options, I will show the current standings."

Let's take a look at the current standings:

I Like Soup.................... 7 of 10 70.00%

Grits and Shins.................... 7 of 10 70.00%

Caveman_Nick.................... 6 of 10 60.00%

sarge5121976.................... 5 of 10 60.00%

gilthorp.................... 5 of 10 50.00%

SLAYER.................... 5 of 10 50.00%

Wolverines Fan.................... 5 of 10 50.00%

FredGSanford.................... 5 of 10 50.00%

Big John.................... 5 of 10 50.00%

Timmypg.................... 4 of 10 40.00%

Lost.................... 4 of 10 40.00%

Marauders11.................... 4 of 10 40.00%

stoperat.................... 3 of 10 30.00%

Coyote.................... 3 of 10 30.00%

Wolv.................... 3 of 10 30.00%

TitansFan.................... 3 of 10 30.00%

loaf.................... 3 of 6 50.00%

Meat Face.................... 3 of 6 50.00%

RFFL Chump.................... 3 of 6 50.00%

blips.................... 2 of 10 20.00%

drkdkm2002.................... 2 of 10 20.00%

nogohawk.................... 2 of 10 20.00%

devilwoman.................... 2 of 6 33.33%

T_Bone65.................... 2 of 6 33.33%

Front Row.................... 0 of 6 0.00%

max.................... 0 of 10 0.00%

As I mentioned peviously, I have tiebreaker questions. Please answer them along with your picks. For those no longer in it, feel free to answer them just for fun. Now, without further delay, here is the "Russman is Lost" SuperBowl Challenge:

SuperBowl Game Options: Westbrook vs. Dillon

Tiebreaker Question 1: Who will be the SuperBowl MVP? (If nobody answers correctly, or more than 1 person guesses the same, then we go to TQ2)

Tiebreaker Question 2: How many total net yards will there be in the game? (Closest to the total wins)

Good luck to all who are left and those that just wish to redeem their pride!!

I'll start it off with my picks, even though I am out of it.

Dillon ( I think he will do better than Westbrook, but I think the Eagles will win)

TQ1: McNabb

TQ2: 666

Best I can tell Dillon and Westbrook were a wash .... which means it comes down to tie-breakers ....

Westbrook 44 yards rushing, 60 yards receiving, 1 TD = 16 points

Dillon 75 yards rushing, 31 yards receiving, 1 TD = 16 points

MVP = Branch

Total Net Yards = 331 + 369 = 700

Edited by Grits and Shins

Dillon

Brady

684451[/snapback]

Dillon

Brady

685557[/snapback]

Goodness!  I almost forgot this week!

Dillon

Brady

686927[/snapback]

And assuming everybody got a zero this week because NEITHER Dillon NOR Westbrook scored enough to win that means the finals are the same as last week and it comes down to tie-breakers between I Like Soup and Grits and Shins ... I do not understand why Caveman Nick didn't pick opposite from me and I Like Soup as it was the only way he could have won (as it turns out, with everybody getting a zero this week he couldn't have won anyway ... but he didn't know that going in).

Nobody got the MVP right, Caveman Nick was closest on total net yards but 1 point behind ... Grits and Shins was closer on total net yards than I Like Soup.

And assuming everybody got a zero this week because NEITHER Dillon NOR Westbrook scored enough to win that means the finals are the same as last week and it comes down to tie-breakers between I Like Soup and Grits and Shins ... I do not understand why Caveman Nick didn't pick opposite from me and I Like Soup as it was the only way he could have won (as it turns out, with everybody getting a zero this week he couldn't have won anyway ... but he didn't know that going in).

Nobody got the MVP right, Caveman Nick was closest on total net yards but 1 point behind ... Grits and Shins was closer on total net yards than I Like Soup.

687402[/snapback]

My goal was to pick correctly. If something was actually on the line, I might have picked opposite for the sake of it. I was hoping your two would be Philly bandwagon jumpers and pick Westbrook, but after you picked Dillon I knew I was done for!