[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"New" Cardinals Logo

Balzac

Mein Gott!  A thread on uniforms and only one chick response?  What are you Huddlers even thinking?  (read: guys)  :D    :D

Umm...with that said, I think their uniforms should have a change similar to the one they did in Tampa.  They could have made the logo a little more aggressive looking but there again, how do you make a little red bird look like a bada$$?!

680702[/snapback]

No, I totally disagree for 2 reasons.

1) Tampa Bay's old creamcicle colored logo was fairly new, and pretty embarassing. With no real tradition behind it, that kind of revision is a huge improvement.

2) The Cards logo, milk toast as it might be, is old school classic. Update yes. Revise no. The Eagles had the right idea with their update. Next thing people will want Chicago to lose their "C" logo for not being "mean" enough.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I totally disagree for 2 reasons.

Next thing people will want Chicago to lose their "C" logo for not being "mean" enough.

681375[/snapback]

I'm sure if the "C" is tilted at the right angle, it could look mean enough. :D

"The only birds I know about are the duck and the dove and the quail, birds that you shoot. You're not really supposed to shoot cardinals. I don't know if I'd shoot this bird. It looks pretty mean. This bird might pull a gun out and shoot right back at you." -- Josh McCown