[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Time for a sig line/av bet...

Hugh-mongus

These things are pretty corny, but we can't be outnumbered by Eagles fans, so count me in.

679788[/snapback]

Man, I was trying to avoid any sigline bets this year, because they have gotten so played out. But since you're trying to even the odds... count me in for the winning side: Eagles win this one like they were destined to, 27-13.

No offense to real, long-suffering Pats fans, but you sure have some nasty front-running tools rooting for your team lately. It'll make it all the more sweet when we win. :D

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously No UT !

679962[/snapback]

Pats fans are going to need all the help they can get to match our number of participants. If he welches, he welches. It doesn't really change anything. If the Pats lose I don't really expect to see him around here much anyway.

Pats fans are going to need all the help they can get to match our number of participants.  If he welches, he welches.  It doesn't really change anything.  If the Pats lose I don't really expect to see him around here much anyway.

679969[/snapback]

I plan to honor our side of the bet , should the Eagles lose. He hasn't , won't and Never did honor a bet here, he should NOT be part of it. I want to represent The Birds, but not in a bet with a welcher. It's bad Biz to bet with a known Chump.

Please remove him.

Let him start his own bet and see if gets any takers.

Definitely count me in on the defending SB Champs' side of the bet.

GO PATRIOTS!!! :D

Ben

What is the bet? 1-Week sig and avatar? Tighten up you pansies and let's get something organized...I luv UT's sig...I say that will be our sig line for the Eagle betters? What do you think Kid Cid and BenWaa?

684184[/snapback]

I am not wearing anything from UT, he is a chump and i do not acknowledge his participation. Come up with something else.

Since I haven't seen any other sig and the game is tom. what do you Pattie fans think? It is 5 lines like DMD requested...

I have this wonderful sig around my neck because I bet against the Almighty. Foolishly, I believed in the beagles and eventhough they made it to the Super Bowl (finally)...we lost, therefore we are the first place losers. Brady is the best QB in the NFL and McNabb is nothing more than a spokesman for Chunkies...it is good that D-Mac is good for something. I wish I could have Tedy Bruschi's baby.

Edited by SuperBalla

Since I haven't seen any other sig and the game is tom. what do you Pattie fans think? It is 5 lines like DMD requested...

I have this wonderful sig around my neck because I bet against the Almighty. Foolishly I believed in the beagles and eventhough they made it to the Super Bowl (finally)...we lost and are therefore we are the first place loser. Brady is the best QB in the NFL and McNabb is nothing more than a spokesman for Chunkies...it is good that D-Mac is good for something. I wish I could have Teddy Bruschi's baby.

686205[/snapback]

You can Bruschi's baby if you want. :D

Foolishly I believed in the beagles :D , and eventhough they made it to the Super Bowl (finally)...we lost and therefore, we are the first place losers. Brady is the best QB in the NFL and McNabb is nothing more than a spokesman for Chunkies...it is good that D-Mac is good for something. I wish I could have Teddy Bruschi's baby.

686205[/snapback]

This is the Eagles sig if the patties win...I haven't seen anything otherwise...

Edited by SuperBalla

Foolishly I believed in the beagles g-shrug.gif , and eventhough they made it to the Super Bowl (finally)...we lost and therefore, we are the first place losers. Brady is the best QB in the NFL and McNabb is nothing more than a spokesman for Chunkies...it is good that D-Mac is good for something. I wish I could have Teddy Bruschi's baby.

687030[/snapback]

That the best you guys can come up with? :D

Please confirm thast THIS is what we are supposed to wear?

Edited by Marauders11

I have this wonderful sig around my neck because I bet against the Almighty. Foolishly I believed in the beagles and even though they made it to the Super Bowl (finally)...we lost and therefore we are the first place loser. Brady is the best QB in the NFL and McNabb is nothing more than a spokesman for Chunky's...it is good that D-Mac is good for something. I wish I could have Tedy(one D)Bruschi's baby.

686205[/snapback]

I'm alright with whatever but can we at least make it grammatically correct??

Edited by Vinatieri Is God

I'm alright with whatever but can we at least make it grammatically correct??

687643[/snapback]

I already put it on once now you want me to take it off and put it back on again....

:D i say NO...your Football team is VERY GOOD however your FANS sigs are not exactly ummm well lets just say Gramatically Superior :D

Edited by keggerz

I already put it on once now you want me to take it off and put it back on again....

:D i say NO...your Football team is VERY GOOD however your FANS sigs are not exactly ummm well lets just say Gramatically Superior B)

687648[/snapback]

:D

msaint seems to be the only one who can put logical sentences together.