[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Eagles will win the Super bowl

Scourge

I think the Patriots are the best team in football. And I have nothing but respect for them. Mark my words here and now though. The Eagles want it more and they will win the Super Bowl by at least 10 points. They know that this may be their only chance and they are going to play like the world depends on it. Remember that you heard it here first.

By the way.. Freddie Mitchell's comment was blown way out of proportion and if Harrison starts blowing people up Dawkins will just be doing the same thing. So, if anything, it just makes it a more physical game which will make it more fun to watch.

Eagles win 30 - 17

Remember, you heard it here first you front-running mamma's boys. :D

I think the Patriots are the best team in football. And I have nothing but respect for them. Mark my words here and now though. The Eagles want it more and they will win the Super Bowl by at least 10 points. They know that this may be their only chance and they are going to play like the world depends on it. Remember that you heard it here first.

By the way.. Freddie Mitchell's comment was blown way out of proportion and if Harrison starts blowing people up Dawkins will just be doing the same thing. So, if anything, it just makes it a more physical game which will make it more fun to watch.

Eagles win 30 - 17

Remember, you heard it here first you front-running mamma's boys. :D

678558[/snapback]

Would you like to give me the Pats +9?

Works for me.

678613[/snapback]

And almost for me, but not quite. I hope it's a nail biter -- and I'd love to see McNabb, Westbrook, and even TO if he comes back to have their moments in the sun ... but the Troy Brown versatility story wins me over to the Pats -- he's a great example of doing what's best for the team and taking full advantage of your athletic gifts ... I'd like to see NE win it on a Troy Brown INT return for a TD as Philly is driving for the winning FG with under 2 mins left ...

Edited by Donutrun Jellies

And almost for me, but not quite.  I hope it's a nail biter -- and I'd love to see McNabb, Westbrook, and even TO if he comes back to have their moments in the sun ... but the Troy Brown versatility story wins me over to the Pats -- he's a great example of doing what's best for the team and taking full advantage of your athletic gifts ... I'd like to see NE win it on a Troy Brown INT return for a TD as Philly is driving for the winning FG with under 2 mins left ...

678627[/snapback]

It would make for one heck of a story. I'd like to see an unselfish athlete get his due. The problem is, it's hard for me to route for the Pats. I like the underdog, unless my team is the favorite. What a dilemma.

. The Eagles want it more

678558[/snapback]

Stupidest thing I have read in a long time.

Definitely think that the eagles can win it. Definitely think that they could win it by 10 points.

Definitely think that the reason that the Eagles can win it is that the O-line has given McNabb all day to throw, and leave his options wide open. And that Westbrook is very hard to defend against.

'Wanting it more' may be something that comes into play between two teams going in different directions during the season, but where have you seen the Pats (or the Eagles for that matter) not really 'wanting it' during the playoffs?

I am a hugh Pats fan, but I am not going to bet on the spread for the superbowl because it is just too high IMO, and if the Pats fall behind early, I could see them having a really long day playing catch up.

But, wanting it more?

Please.

Underdogs can definitely win (see Patriots vs StLouis), and sometimes it is because an opponent is taken lightly (see same superbowl, see Raiders vs Bucs as well) but do you honestly think this is the case here?

And almost for me, but not quite.  I hope it's a nail biter -- and I'd love to see McNabb, Westbrook, and even TO if he comes back to have their moments in the sun ... but the Troy Brown versatility story wins me over to the Pats -- he's a great example of doing what's best for the team and taking full advantage of your athletic gifts ... I'd like to see NE win it on a Troy Brown INT return for a TD as Philly is driving for the winning FG with under 2 mins left ...

678627[/snapback]

How about McNabb plowing over Brown as he goes in for the winning TD. Super Bowl MVP. He's gonna run for a hundred.

How about McNabb plowing over Brown as he goes in for the winning TD. Super Bowl MVP. He's gonna run for a hundred.

680110[/snapback]

Pats in a blow out, wont even be close. Mitchell ends up in a body bag, Westbrook has no where to go, ala Marshall in 01 & Donovan will be running for his life. Man to Man coverage on the lame ass wideouts, 8 in the box and their coming. This will be Patriot football at it's best. Early turnovers, early lead & then Run, Corey, Run!!

Philly fans, your Super Bowl was last week against the Falcons. I hope you enjoyed it! :D

let me say this first i am a eagles fan and of course i want them to win the game

but i always find it funny on message boards like this or even sports talk radio....the people that go on saying the eagles are going to win big and make the pats looks silly or vice versa saying the same thing about the pats always go into hibernation when their team loses

guys lets just enjoy the game for once and the chips fall where they may

as an eagles fan.....I know the eagles are winning.....lol

however...

as a football fan and a bet-a-holic, I will bet on the pat's, giving 7 because they are the better team and I never bet with my heart......I bet on the odds....

Belichick is going to try and bait McNabb into running and then swarm.......that's the main focus in the gameplan....

and the best story...better than T Brown picking off a pass and bringing it back into FG range for the game winner....is Jeff Thomason catching one in the back of the endzone at the GL....and then going back to construction working...

as an eagles fan.....I know the eagles are winning.....lol

however...

as a football fan and a bet-a-holic, I will bet on the pat's, giving 7 because they are the better team and I never bet with my heart......I bet on the odds....

680369[/snapback]

:D

If your only bet is against the Birds, don't bet at all. How can you bet against your team winning the Super Bowl?

:D

If your only bet is against the Birds, don't bet at all.  How can you bet against your team winning the Super Bowl?

680427[/snapback]

Yeah, that is some cold cold stuff there. I mean it's one thing to bet against your team getting points, but entirely another betting against your team and laying points.

If your team loses the game AND by less than 7 you are going to feel like a giant dungball come Monday morning.

I already predicted a Bird Victory the day they won the NFC Championship game. But my pick is the kiss of death and I hate Philly so go figure.

679282[/snapback]

Not entirely the kiss of death. For whatever reason, I remember well that Sarge was all over the Bucs when most of us thought the Raiders were unbeatable, and we all know how that one turned out.