[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The NBA

Seahawks21

Prince is as good as carmelo so they didnt need him. If Darko turns out to be average 7-footer he will be fine. I think Wade is great but he's not as good as Billups at this stage.

681378[/snapback]

are you from Detroit by any chance?

Prince is as good as carmelo so they didnt need him. If Darko turns out to be average 7-footer he will be fine. I think Wade is great but he's not as good as Billups at this stage.

681378[/snapback]

Agree with most, but the Pistons would trade Billups in a minute for Wade..

Only because Wade is younger. Wade has nothing resembling a 3-point shot.

681564[/snapback]

and Billups can't shake his man and go up and over a team's big shot blocker. He'll end up bein a decent 3 point shooter, and Chauncey hasn't exactly always shot the lights out. And the kid blocks shots!! He's a PG!! yeah, the Suns are fun to watch, not as much so as the Kings when they're playing well though. That is some beautiful unselfish basketball that leaves teams defenseless.

• 3 months later...
Absolutely Wade is better than Billiups. Oh sorry, :oldrazz: nevermind

820382[/snapback]

Polk, my man, I love Chauncey. I'm a Pistons fan through and through. And yes Wade had a bad game tonight (much of that because of Detroit's defense). Chauncey is a very solid player but Wade appears to be a 'special' player. Doing what he does in his second year is unbelievable. He may be a top ten player in the league right now. If they were the exact same age, Detroit would still trade Billups for him today, IMO.

Polk, my man, I love Chauncey.  I'm a Pistons fan through and through.  And yes Wade had a bad game tonight (much of that because of Detroit's defense).  Chauncey is a very solid player but Wade appears to be a 'special' player.  Doing what he does in his second year is unbelievable.  He may be a top ten player in the league right now.  If they were the exact same age, Detroit would still trade Billups for him today, IMO.

820527[/snapback]

How many bad guards had Shaq played with. Do you see any coincedence there?

How did Penny, Kobe, and Wade do without him? Wade is good, real good, but when you factor in the shooting ability of Billups and the brute strength, Im going with Billups.