[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Green Bay fans

Homey123

Not a Moss, Vikes or Pack fan, but this reeks of sour grapes and makes GB fans look like petty, bratty, sore losers, what with the Moss & the Vikes knocking the Pack's ass out of the playoffs and all. "Hey, we were overhyped heading into the playoffs again thanks to the annual 'Favre's playing his last season' story line, and we lost at home in the first round, but at least, um, uh....Randy Moss didn't win either!" Woo-hoo!" Who was the "client" behind these billboards, Joe Buck?

You guys know that I like a good joke a much as anyone, but honestly the feeling that first hit me when I saw this: disappointment. This struck me as something that the frustrated fans of an expansion team or Arena/XFL team might do for media attention, not something the fans of a classy, revered, legendary, successful organization like the Pack should stoop to.

REAL Pack fans should tar and feather the doofus who did this. Clearly, he/she has too much extra cash lying around. :D:D

Not a Moss, Vikes or Pack fan, but this reeks of sour grapes and makes GB fans look like petty, bratty, sore losers, what with the Moss & the Vikes knocking the Pack's ass out of the playoffs and all. "Hey, we were overhyped heading into the playoffs again thanks to the annual 'Favre's playing his last season' story line, and we lost at home in the first round, but at least, um, uh....Randy Moss didn't win either!" Woo-hoo!" Who was the "client" behind these billboards, Joe Buck?

You guys know that I like a good joke a much as anyone, but honestly the feeling that first hit me when I saw this: disappointment. This struck me as something that the frustrated fans of an expansion team or Arena/XFL team might do for media attention, not something the fans of a classy, revered, legendary, successful organization like the Pack should stoop to.

REAL Pack fans should tar and feather the doofus who did this. Clearly, he/she has too much extra cash lying around. :D:D

679573[/snapback]

Well said...

Especially:

Who was the "client" behind these billboards, Joe Buck?

679573[/snapback]

:DB)

"Hey, we were overhyped heading into the playoffs again thanks to the annual 'Favre's playing his last season' story line, and we lost at home in the first round, but at least, um, uh....Randy Moss didn't win either!" Woo-hoo!" Who was the "client" behind these billboards, Joe Buck?

As a Packer fan I am sick of all the Favre retirement BS, either say you're playing or your not, this is ridiculous. I could go on, but won't.

These billboards are about five minutes from my office. My boss called last week and said, "you'll never guess what I just saw on a billboard." I'll admit that I found it mildly amusing, but it's giving Randy Moss WAY too much credit and attention. I could really care less about the whole mooning and we need to focus on fixing our defense so that it can cover people like Moss.

These billboards are about five minutes from my office.  My boss called last week and said, "you'll never guess what I just saw on a billboard."  I'll admit that I found it mildly amusing, but it's giving Randy Moss WAY too much credit and attention.  I could really care less about the whole mooning and we need to focus on fixing our defense so that it can cover people like Moss.

680081[/snapback]

Right, mildly amusing for sure... and FOR SURE giving him far too much credit/attention. Moss is like a little kid: give him the attention and he's just going to want to do it more.

And on a lighter note, my buddy in Milwaukee who leases out billboard space said that Joe Buck DID call him twice last week. OK, just kidding. :D

Oh, and Fatman... LOVE the avatar. :D

Right, mildly amusing for sure... and FOR SURE giving him far too much credit/attention.  Moss is like a little kid:  give him the attention and he's just going to want to do it more. 

And on a lighter note, my buddy in Milwaukee who leases out billboard space said that Joe Buck DID call him twice last week.  OK, just kidding.  :D

Oh, and Fatman... LOVE the avatar.  :D

680112[/snapback]

I only have to wear these garish colors for a couple more days, then it's back to my beloved cardianl and white.

PS - I'd be more than happy to set up a bet for the Badger-Illini Football game on Oct. 29. Then we'll see how much faith you have in the old alma mater.

I only have to wear these garish colors for a couple more days, then it's back to my beloved cardianl and white. 

PS - I'd be more than happy to set up a bet for the Badger-Illini Football game on Oct. 29.  Then we'll see how much faith you have in the old alma mater.

680126[/snapback]

:D Chargerz is the alum... I just have Illinois (Chicago, that is) ties and took a liking to the Illini hoops teams of the late 80s and early 90s... Gill, Battle, Liberty, etc.

I couldn't care less what the football team does, in all honesty. B)

:D