[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bledsoe and Garcia Waved?

DexterDew

I saw this "information" on the CBS Sportsline, that pilar of intergrity.

Bledsoe might be released

Drew Bledsoe, QB BUF

News: The Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports it's "likely" that Drew Bledsoe and the Buffalo Bills will part ways this offseason.

Analysis: Should he become available, expect the Cowboys to make a run at the veteran QB.

Garcia might be released

Jeff Garcia, QB CLE

News: The Cleveland Plain Dealer expects Jeff Garcia to be released.

Analysis: Expect the veteran to land in either Detroit, Miami or San Francisco next season.

Maybe Parcell wants to get younger at QB...

i see Garcia reunited with Mariucci in DET.  I think SF with stick with Rattay, and who knows what will happen at QB in MIA.

Bledsoe.... DAL makes sense, but then angain, so does retirement.

680141[/snapback]

Garcia in Detroit. Signing San Fran's coordinator makes it look even more likely.

i see Garcia reunited with Mariucci in DET.  I think SF with stick with Rattay, and who knows what will happen at QB in MIA.

Bledsoe.... DAL makes sense, but then angain, so does retirement.

680141[/snapback]

You should try previewing your posts for errors.

i apologize to those who have a red marker while reading my posts, i have always been a Kerouac deciple: content above form. get the ideas out there as fast as possible. if it's important to go back and edit, go back and edit.

might i suggest the book "eats, shoots and leaves" by Lynne Truss, its a wonderful commentary about the decline of the written language, more specifically, the improper use of punctuation.

You should try previewing your posts for errors.

680633[/snapback]

Why? Could you not make out what he was saying?

680665[/snapback]

no he cant hes slow

i apologize to those who have a red marker while reading my posts, i have always been a Kerouac deciple:  content above form.  get the ideas out there as fast as possible.  if it's important to go back and edit, go back and edit.

might i suggest the book "eats, shoots and leaves" by Lynne Truss, its a wonderful commentary about the decline of the written language, more specifically, the improper use of punctuation.

680738[/snapback]

:D:D

680738[/snapback]

Do you watch Book TV, or did you hear about it on Morning Edition?

Yes, I'm a nerd too. Wanna hug?

680738[/snapback]

Great book! I read it last summer. Of course, teaching fifth and sixth graders grammar makes me a little biased. :D

Do you watch Book TV, or did you hear about it on Morning Edition?

Yes, I'm a nerd too.  Wanna hug?

681983[/snapback]

i was kind of a nerd in high school (lettered in three sports), but my grades in college weren't good enough to even be considered a nerd, especially considering the number or "real" nerds there were at UCSD.