[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whos' Your Daddy?

'canes2004

Upon graduation will he be know as  Dr. Williams? :D

681560[/snapback]

That would be Richard Williams, WD (Witchdoctor)...a root here a chicken gizzard there and the Fins will mysteriously forget about the millions he owes them...believe he is meeting with other doctors to replicate the child in the movie "Godsend"....he wants another Ricky.... :D

Ricky Williams on lifes lessons: "I learned to be careful who you lay down with -- because you can make babies."

A real brain surgeon he is. It took him 27 years to learn where babies come from? I guess he just figured they were delivered by storks before then.

Upon graduation will he be know as  Dr. Williams? :D

681560[/snapback]

Something tells me that Ricky's "college" isn't certified to grant an M.D.

I seem to remember Ricky telling Mike Wallace that he takes care of his kids. So, what are you doing at a paternity hearing, Mr. Williams? :D

Ricky Williams on lifes lessons: "I learned to be careful who you lay down with -- because you can make babies."

A real brain surgeon he is.  It took him 27 years to learn where babies come from?  I guess he just figured they were delivered by storks before then.

681632[/snapback]

He never ceases to amaze me. He must have about two brain cells left, and they are dying fast.