[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NOTICE - Official Sig Line limits in force

DMD

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't bother to read all of the posts (I read most of the 1st 2 pages), so if someone else has already said it, forgive me for repeating, but:

I can't believe the number of people here begging for more censorship!!!

The argument that it is too physically taxing to scroll through all the long posts is just insane. If you truly find this to be the case for you, then here's some advice: Get a life, get outside, and get some exercise.

As an American, and former soldier, I am truly ashamed for you all.

End of rant.

686369[/snapback]

Easy to say if you have a high speed connection.

In one of my classes in graduate school we were given an assignment to write a computer code to solve a certain statistical problem. My code took about 300 lines or so; a classmate of mine (who was a former Russian physicist) wrote code that was only about 50 lines long. Both codes solved the problem.

The moral to the story: There is an inverse relationship between a person's intelligence and the number of lines it takes that person to make his point.

In one of my classes in graduate school we were given an assignment to write a computer code to solve a certain statistical problem.  My code took about 300 lines or so; a classmate of mine (who was a former Russian physicist) wrote code that was only about 50 lines long.  Both codes solved the problem.

The moral to the story:  There is an inverse relationship between a person's intelligence and the number of lines it takes that person to make his point.

686390[/snapback]

Does that mean that he was six times more intelligent than you? :D

Does that mean that he was six times more intelligent than you? :D

686396[/snapback]

:thinks: yeah, that sounds about right :D

(and to think, before he came over to graduate school in the US he was making about the equivalent of $300 per month working as a physicist in Russia) :eek:

I was under the impression that all of us were at least six times more intelligent than wiegie.

686421[/snapback]

Grits has certainly proven to be about 6 times more arrogant than just about anyone else here. :D