[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hear they're giving the roster spot

Homey123

I just googled Heather Kozar's name and the second result was a link with a bunch of naked pictures of her :D .  I got a chubby after the third picture. :D Thanks for dropping the name Darin. :tup:What's her deal with sorry ass quarterbacks?  B)

682286[/snapback]

:moon: Not sure of the photos you're referring to, but the ones of her in Playboy were drool-inducing. Unfortunately I'm at work and it's risky to check. :yay:

That was an incredibly funny story. She was dating Couch, and then dumped him for Cade McNown cuz he had a Porsche or something. Then McNown got cut and Kozar cut him! :D .... and went back to Couch (at least he was still in the NFL). No word on if she's dumping Couch for A.J. Feely. Oh wait, he has Heather Mitts... :equalamountofdrooltoHeatherKozar:

Edit: :D

B)

Edited by darin3

She was dating Couch, and then dumped him for Cade McNown cuz he had a Porsche or something.  Then McNown got cut and Kozar cut him!  :D  .... and went back to Couch (at least he was still in the NFL).  No word on if she's dumping Couch for A.J. Feely. 

682297[/snapback]

She sounds like a real classy gal. :D

:D Not sure of the photos you're referring to, but the ones of her in Playboy were drool-inducing.  Unfortunately I'm at work and it's risky to check.  :D

That was an incredibly funny story.  She was dating Couch, and then dumped him for Cade McNown cuz he had a Porsche or something.  Then McNown got cut and Kozar cut him!  :D  .... and went back to Couch (at least he was still in the NFL).  No word on if she's dumping Couch for A.J. Feely.  Oh wait, he has Heather Mitts... :equalamountofdrooltoHeatherKozar:

Edit:  :D

B)

682297[/snapback]

This Heather Mitts girl looks good as well. I would need to see some naked pictures of her to determine if she's on the same level as Heather Kozar. Heather Mitts might have funny looking nipples or something.

I tmight be a little hard for Brady to run with UT up his A$$!

682439[/snapback]

"Brady drops back to pass...looking downfield....WAIT! There appears to be someone with a liplock on Brady's sack!....He's trying to run, but he just....can't....break...free...."