[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Superbowl Squares

Piranha

I usually get on a few small boards..... the numbers are insignificant to the one number I pull every year on a $100 square board. :eek:

this year that number is 3-6 ( Phi-NE ).... not too shabby. :D

It's run by my bookie who moonlights as a travel agent. :D It pays

$2000 per quarter ( $1500 the right way - $500 the wrong way)

and.... get this....

$2000 & a week for 2 in the bahamas the right way(air & hotel) - $500 the wrong way on the final.

there's nothing worse than hitting your numbers the wrong way....... this is cool that at least you can hit either way.

Last year i was in a $1000 square, and i had the right numbers for the final score (2,9). Just had the wrong teams :D The payout was $8000 for the 4th qtr and $40,000 for the final. So i basically missed out on $48,000. It just goes to show you that numbers that don't look good, can win you some $$$$$$$$......Good Luck !!!!!!

I'm getting a few today on the office pool. $10 a square, but I'll probably just buy a couple. The best I've ever done was on a $25 sheet. I won 1st quarter & the half when Dallas played Buffalo in Super Bowl XXVIII.

Anybody have any suggestions on how to make a pool with less than 100 squares. I just dont think there will be enough people at the superbowl party that Im going to to fill 100 squares and if I lower the price too much then about 5 people will buy up the whole thing.

Five of us @ $100/ sq. Won the big one, 2 years ago. $1200 each.

P   N 6    2 9    7 4    3 3    9 7    6

A couple of goodn's in there.

Anybody have any suggestions on how to make a pool with less than 100 squares.  I just dont think there will be enough people at the superbowl party that Im going to to fill 100 squares and if I lower the price too much then about 5 people will buy up the whole thing.

683406[/snapback]

Cut the board down to 5 x 5. Each square will have two numbers per team and four possible winning combinations.

Anybody have any suggestions on how to make a pool with less than 100 squares.  I just dont think there will be enough people at the superbowl party that Im going to to fill 100 squares and if I lower the price too much then about 5 people will buy up the whole thing.

683406[/snapback]

just draw 10 numbers from a hat. Used the combined scores of both teams. If you need more than 10 ...just do two pools.

I'll probably do one for my Super Bowl Party (that'll be frantic) but I am in one for my office, too: $2/square, $25 to 1Q winner, $50 to half winner, $25 to 3Q winner and $100 to game winner.

Got me some good squares, too!

NE/PHI

4, 6 (6 is tough)

0, 1 (not bad)

3, 1 (not bad)

8, 0 (not bad)

7, 5 (blah... unless NE scores 5 TDs)

1, 7 (solid... 27-21 Pats!)

5, 2 (blah)

:D

$5/square, $150 for the halftime score, $200 for the final score, $75 for rushing yds/game, $75 for passing yds/game

NE / PHI

3 / 9

5 / 5

7 / 7

8 / 8

Crazy stuff with all the doubles, huh?

4 different boards.. TOO MANY numbers to list.. My big board..($50 a square).. went in half with a buddy, they draw new numbers before every quarter, plus we write down total score for $5 a head before the game.. Got 2 different partys to go to with a travel time of like 3 minutes between them.. Texas Hold'em starts at 1 pm. start pregaming at 11 am and probably calling in for vacation Monday :D