InterBoard Fantasy Baseball League

BeachBum

There is a challenge out from Fantasy Sports Wire, for a multi-board league. I have been elected Huddle Captain (unanimous vote! :D ), and am looking for seasoned players who might be interested.

We tried this last year, but our last minute team did not do very well. I'd like to find some serious Huddlers who also play Fantasy Baseball, and see if we can do better. There may be 3 or 4 Boards involved.

Post here if you would like to attend tryouts for our squad.

Thanks all. We still don't know IF this will happen, or how many teams we will need. I'll keep a list going, and will report here as this progresses.

So far:

From last year,

BeachBum

Down goes Frazier

Men in Tights

TimmyPG

Ark Oxeruge

Driveby

Plus,

Los Gigantes

Juanruiz13 (that's not your age is it? :D )

Skrappy1

Azazello

Broncosn05

Marauders11

Edited by BeachBum

wait! 

beach, was i in this with you last year....if so i'm in....losing track of things.... sorry.

689350[/snapback]

LOL, are you in the Over 50 League too! :D

No, we were in BOTI (10th Inning). And I wonder if we're going to keep that on this year. I posted this question on their board today.

LOL, are you in the Over 50 League too! :D

No, we were in BOTI (10th Inning). And I wonder if we're going to keep that on this year. I posted this question on their board today.

689363[/snapback]

i hope so, that's a pretty good league. and we're all sitting on keepers. had brooklyn crew been around either site lately? :D

edit: and i'd be happy to do some huddle representin' for this deal

Edited by Azazello1313

i hope so, that's a pretty good league.  and we're all sitting on keepers.  had brooklyn crew been around either site lately? :D

edit: and i'd be happy to do some huddle representin' for this deal

695417[/snapback]

Yeah, I posted on the 10th Inning board, and Crew responded. Said he would email everybody sson.

I'll add you to the list for the IBBL too!

BB

There is a challenge out from Fantasy Sports Wire, for a multi-board league. I have been elected Huddle Captain (unanimous vote! :D ), and am looking for seasoned players who might be interested.

We tried this last year, but our last minute team did not do very well. I'd like to find some serious Huddlers who also play Fantasy Baseball, and see if we can do better. There may be 3 or 4 Boards involved.

Post here if you would like to attend tryouts for our squad.

686363[/snapback]

let me know what's involved and I'd be gald to help out. send me a PM with the details please.

I won the BOTH- Dugout FBL last season in my first year there (with Posty, PSUDave, Smackdown, etc.)- I am also commish of my local $$ league- so I am pretty in tune with the fantasy baseball stuff.

No but why not??

699349[/snapback]

LOL, it sounded like you were saying that you "were in AGAIN . . ." and I couldn't figure out which team you were from last year!

You're welcome to join the waiting list while we try to see what if anything comes of all this!

BB :D

Thanks all. We still don't know IF this will happen, or how many teams we will need. I'll keep a list going, and will report here as this progresses.

So far:

From last year,

BeachBum

Down goes Frazier

Men in Tights

TimmyPG

Ark Oxeruge

Driveby

Plus,

Los Gigantes

Juanruiz13 (that's not your age is it? :D )

Skrappy1

Azazello

Broncosn05

Marauders11

689207[/snapback]

Beach, remove me from the list please... looks like you got plenty of back up. I'm commishing the huddle league & I think that will be enough for me. You can let someone who needs a team in. :D