[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Question about the Unselfish Patriots

MikesVikes

If the Pats finish the year with an 3-13 record, would they still be unselfish?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. If the Pats finish the year with an 3-13 record, would they still be unselfish?

• Yes, everybody is sold on the system.
    • No, things start hitting the fan.

sorry, lmao coming from a vikes fan.

The vikes have repeatedly come out of the blocks firing on all cylinders forn years now, and no one has ever accused them of being a unified team.

I agree that winning makes it easier, but i still suspect that if the pats fell behind by 20 points you wouldn't get david Patten getting in tom brady's face

sorry, lmao coming from a vikes fan.

The vikes have repeatedly come out of the blocks firing on all cylinders forn years now, and no one has ever accused them of being a unified team.

I agree that winning makes it easier, but i still suspect that if the pats fell behind by 20 points you wouldn't get david Patten getting in tom brady's face

686744[/snapback]

Poor example. All those midget Patriot WRs would be hard pressed to get into a place kickers face. :D

I think the success has lasted long enough now that one bad season would not turn the team into a pack of selfish, rabid dogs. 2 bad seasons would be another story. But, as long as the system is in place and they continue to acquire goos players it won't happen.

Does anyone really see this happening? The Pats' "stumble" in the last 4 years was not making the playoffs on a tiebraker in '02 and finishing 9-7. They have not taken the post superbowl dives that other teams have recently.

What prompted this question? A disgruntled Vikes fan wondering why his team isn't playing today instead of the Eagles? Hardly not.

More likely it was the 15 hours of pre-game material and for the 9,986th time I've been informed that the team comes first in New England.

Yea, Doc you bring back all the memories of the Vikings trying to find team unity while trying to scale the Pecos River. And they weren't even singing Kumbaya at the time!

Edited by MikesVikes

Not enough choices. Noit eceryone has bought into the system, but the few that are outside the box thinkers aren't ready for revolt either.

I think for the most part the players are trusting the coaches. When they lose several coaches that may change, but I do think they pick these guys carefully and will be OK.