[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All you Haters...

keggerz

Question TO's HEART!

I am not gonna throw stones but merely point out one small thing...it was the Pats mimicing TO when they scored their TDs :D not exactly a very sportman like thing to do...imagine if it were TO mocking NE wether in a Winning or Losing Effort you people(most if not many) would crucify TO...

he deserves major PROPS for coming back from what is supposed to be a serious injury...for those that say it was selfish for TO to say he would play I say it was being the ultimate TEAM PLAYER...I am a Randy M :D SS fan but he should take lessons from a guy like TO who plays all out all the time!

B) to TO in a VALIANT Comeback even if his presence wasnt enough

again Congrats Pats on your Win

Edited by keggerz

Yep, he played a great game. Props to him, but the whining about the Pats is just silly Kegs. :D

687086[/snapback]

I glossed right over that the first time but I'm in full agreement. Here here, Czar!

Kegz, did you "point this out" when TO mimicked Ray Lewis?

keggerz - I agree. Terrell Owens should so much heart. Gosh I wish Philadelphia won with a TD by Owens after his gutsy performance today. Just incredible.

I posted the question, who would have voted for as MVP (before I read your post). Like you, my vote was/is for Terrell Owens.

sorry but i guess I am just a bit bitter and it did catch me off gaurd to see that...fwiw if it werent for UT and a few others it would be easier to feel ok about the pats ...again sorry if I nit picked but I have nothing left I can say :D

:D Definately a major thumbs up to TO, I didn't think he would that major of a factor. Played his a ss off and deserves all the props he recieves for his perfomance.

Edited by SLAYER

I glossed right over that the first time but I'm in full agreement.  Here here, Czar!

Kegz, did you "point this out" when TO mimicked Ray Lewis?

687096[/snapback]

everyone knows Owens if over the top...what i was pointing out was that i thought that was out of character for how the pats carry theirself.

:D @ a thread praising TO and then ripping someone else for their TD celebration.

sorry keg...you should pm BJ to delete this thread. :D

687120[/snapback]

i guess I was just overcome with grief...but deletion isnt needed I will just take well deserved medicine for unwaranted comments B)

i guess I was just overcome with grief...but deletion isnt needed I will just take well deserved medicine for unwaranted comments  B)

687123[/snapback]

I'll give you a :D for that fwiw. TO did show what he's made of today and does deserve another :D .

Much respect to TO for sacking up big time and putting forth a ballsy performance. That said, he was flapping his arms after 30 yard pickups in the 1st Q - seeing that, the Pats arm-flapping was fine by me.

Much respect to TO for sacking up big time and putting forth a ballsy performance.  That said, he was flapping his arms after 30 yard pickups in the 1st Q - seeing that, the Pats arm-flapping was fine by me.

687150[/snapback]

man its like everyone in here is from the MEDIA :D Maybe what i said was taken sort of out of context and I have appologized for that ...again just to try and clarify i was caught off guard by it cause it was out of character for them...I didnt have any problem with it ...again it just caught me off guard