[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All you Haters...

keggerz

I don't understand why they were doing any of that crap either Kegs. Did it ever occur to anyone that TO did any of the crap that he did the last couple of weeks to keep the spotlight off of other players, to take one for the team if you will. He played great, put his career in jeopardy for his team. :D

I don't understand why they were doing any of that crap either Kegs. Did it ever occur to anyone that TO did any of the crap that he did the last couple of weeks to keep the spotlight off of other players, to take one for the team if you will. He played great, put his career in jeopardy for his team.  :D

687336[/snapback]

you know i got quasi crucified for stating what i did but it just shocked me as out of character for their team...maybe if I wasnt a birds fan my comment wouldnt have been taken so negatively :D

Edited by keggerz

Let me start by saying I was impressed with TO's play so soon after a major injury. I didn't think he would be such a big factor. You have to admire his guts.

That being said, as usual, he acted like a jerk, flapping his arms after a first down reception. The Patriots were clearly mocking HIM by flapping their arms after every big play. He deserved it. Great player, lousy attitude.

But the obivous pick that was used to have him have that big catch and run. I can't believe that was never called but he did play a good game. You can tell he was hurting towards the end when he normally would of pulled away from defenders he was just jogging to get OB.

To is a Warrior. Plain and Simple

687176[/snapback]

TO is a football player. Plain and simple. The warrior comparisons are laughable but I'll give you a break since you are a Philly fan!

TO has great heart and plays every down hard. That is all you can ask from a football player. I think the theatrics get a little old but in the self centered universe of these players nowadays, unfortunately, it has become commonplace.

TO definitely wants the spotlight. We can all agree with that. However, he comes to play every week and plays hard. He keeps himself in top shape and works his arse off in the offseason. He wants to win.

This is the kind of player I would always want on my team. Props to him for delivering the goods yesterday.

EDIT TO ADD:

And furthermore, he brings enthusiasm and a sense of humor. I like to see a guy having fun on that field.

Edited by Chief Dick

I've always thought there is a HUGE difference between T.O. and Moss. Both are phenomenal talent and both are TREMENDOU ego-maniacs, who are often pulling the "look at me" theatrics. However, on the field, Terrell Owens plays hard every play, plays with a ton of heart, and does everything he can to help his team win. Randy Moss plays when he feels like it. That is a big diffence.

P.S. Imgine what Randy Moss could accomplish if he played hard every play ! :D

TO definitely wants the spotlight. We can all agree with that. However, he comes to play every week and plays hard. He keeps himself in top shape and works his arse off in the offseason. He wants to win.

This is the kind of player I would always want on my team. Props to him for delivering the goods yesterday.

EDIT TO ADD:

And furthermore, he brings enthusiasm and a sense of humor. I like to see a guy having fun on that field.

687935[/snapback]

:D