[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Super Bowl tickets random drawing.

slickvick

I live in Michigan and I am going to try like he** to get SB XL tickets next year.I am sending out my request to get in the NFL's random drawing for the opportunity to purchase two tickets.Have any of you ever done this,and if so,did you get picked?

I live in Michigan and I am going to try like he** to get SB XL tickets next year.I am sending out my request to get in the NFL's random drawing for the opportunity to purchase two tickets.Have any of you ever done this,and if so,did you get picked?

689977[/snapback]

I sent off three straight years - ddint' get picked (but you do get a postcard telling you that you didn't).

My understandign is odds are about 5%, and that was a few years ago - I think more people know about it now.

actually, one of my co-workers best friends won off of NFL.com this year. We just got done looking at the dude's ofoto album of all the people he met and talked to. Looked awesome...he said that Marcus Allen was the coolest and most down to earth of everyone. Also said that Jim Kelly was an obnoxious drunk, dropping the F-bombs in front of families...

how do you apply?

691581[/snapback]

Send request to:

Super Bowl Random Drawing

P.O Box 49140

Strongsville,Ohio

44149-0140

Only one request per address and request must be sent via certified or registered mail.

Worth a shot IMO.Requests are taken between February 1 and June 1.

Send request to:

Super Bowl Random Drawing

P.O Box 49140

Strongsville,Ohio

44149-0140

Only one request per address and request must be sent via certified or registered mail.

Worth a shot IMO.Requests are taken between February 1 and June 1.

692336[/snapback]

Do you need a form?