[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michigan - Illinois

Puddy

Michigan is playing really tough right now. But, Illinois has also missed quite a few shots... They just went cold for some reason.

I'm a little worried... The crowd is pumped.

Illinois usually comes out shooting better after the half. Let's hope that happens tonight.

I watched them beat Michigan State soundly last week.  They are very deserving of the top spot.  Although UNC looks great too..

689991[/snapback]

I'm EXTREMELY worried about NC. They have a bunch of BIG bodies. I watched some of their game Sunday. Illinois will get killed down low. Hopefully their outside shooting can make up for it. Maybe throw in some fast breaks and turnovers. But it’ll still be tough to beat ‘em!

I'm a little more concerned with Michigan right now though... :D

As a Michigan fan, I really don't expect the victory but it would be sweeet to end Illinois' winning streak.

Sorry Chargerz.

689980[/snapback]

Yeah, RIGHT!!! Sure, you're sorry! :D

:D

What a great game. Hats off to Michigan, they played their hearts out. They played really well on defense. Had a lot of pressure and didn’t leave a whole lot of open shots for Illinois on the outside.

Dee Brown saved that one. That was a Magic-like pass to Augustine under the basket. This kid has some great moves.

24 – 0…