[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Norm Chow to the Titans

Swampnuts

Hmm, does this mean that Lienart could go pro this year after all?

690534[/snapback]

I heard on Jim Rome's show that he was surprised and pissed that Chow was leaving. How long does he have to change his mind?

not sure what the time frame is on that.

691093[/snapback]

Me niether, but I would think he still has time to change his mind and declare if he wanted to...it seems some guys don't make their decisions to declare until pretty close to the draft if I'm not mistaken.

McNair will not retire. He will be the quarterback next year. I do think that there is a good chance that Derrick Mason will be cut for salary cap reasons. OT Fred "Drive Killer" Miller will definitely be cut. I do think the Titans will strongly consider one the top wr's at 1.7. Ben Troop will be improved at TE. Chris Brown has proven he can play, now he needs to prove he can stay healthy..

i would think leinert would have to be in the supplemental draft if its too late to declare for draft in april.  not sure what the time frame is on that.

691093[/snapback]

If Leinert declares he would be in the supplemental draft this year and IMO he will.

Your opinion is way off. Leinart will be at USC next season.

691789[/snapback]

Im curious to see how far Leinarts draft value plummets when he comes out in 2006. Chow was the man behind the offense, and made Palmer and leinart. Id bet this move costs USC back to back Championships. Im not one that believes they already have back to back, as they didnt earn the first so called split title on the field. They have as much right to that one as Auburn does to this one. And to stay consistant, I give USC credit for winning this one.

I give USC credit for winning this one.

692180[/snapback]

That's right, they did more than win, it was a blow out. They could have played the second team for the entire second half!

Leinart missed the cut off date for under classmen which I believe was Jan. 15th.

Chow will be missed because he was very creative in his play calling. I hope that McNair doesn't retire though but it is clear the team needs to start rebuilding and he probably knows it and doesn't want any part of it.

Is the supplemental draft order the same as the official Spring draft order?  If not, how is it determined?

691783[/snapback]

It is not.

The supplimental draft order is determined by a weighted lottery, which is done just before the draft.

This was a result of the #1 pick being traded to Cleveland in the 80's so they could draft Kosar. And the NFL did not want a similar sinerio to happen again.