[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ray Lewis....

Moss6

A local radio guy said when the whole thing went down - Ray turning state's evidence on his two homeys - that it could very well lead to the first gang killing of an NFL star.

Looks like he may have been correct.

If Ray Lewis has been getting gang land crime lord death threats, maybe that's why he appeared to sleep walk through the year -- he still had a big tackle total, but his forced fumbles, fumble recoveries, INTs, and sacks were way off for him (ints from 6 to 0, for example) ... Could it be his mind was elsewhere, or just that you can't be dominate every year, or that teams played away from him so he only had chances for tackles not for the big plays? :D

A local radio guy said when the whole thing went down - Ray turning state's evidence on his two homeys - that it could very well lead to the first gang killing of an NFL star.

Looks like he may have been correct.

695815[/snapback]

Thing of it is......Ray Lewis never did testify against his homeys. :D

They walked scott free. :bigshock:

There's a guy, who is six feet under....FROM OHIO(where the e-mail death threats are emanating from)...who was murdered and NOBODY has ever been convicted of that crime. In no small part, the failure to convict anyone of that crime, is due to the fact that Ray Lewis did NOT turn States evidence against his homeys'...who are FROM FLORIDA.

I'd say the death threats emanating from OHIO are far more likely to have come from some of the murdered man's friends / family / or both, than his homeys' gang land chums in FLORIDA. Especially considering that Ray Lewis' failure to testify against them, ensured their escape from prosecution and acquittal of murder charges.

It would seem to me that the murdered mans friends / family / or both, are out to exact a pound of their own justice...you know...an eye for an eye...a tooth for a tooth...since our Judiciary System failed them.

Just putting two and two together. :D

Many years back my best friends brother was killed in a fight at a party by some chumps who couldnt handle getting their arses kicked the old fashioned way. Anyhow the point of this is that for the next 3 years it was everything i could do to keep my buddy from eliminating these two arseholes from this earth so i totally understand Lewis getting these death threats ! He can only hope that the family members of the deceased have friends like me to convince them that they would also be throwing their lives away by exacting this revenge. The killers in the afore mentioned case also got off scot free. Our wonderful criminal justice system. But thats a subject for another forum!

If you are serious about killing someone, you don't warn them.

696064[/snapback]

True. Warning someone that you are going to kill them is the first clue that you have no intention of doing so. You are simply attempting to terrorize for some reason...

If you are serious about killing someone, you don't warn them.

696064[/snapback]

Actually, if your intent is to terrorize them for awhile, before finally putting them away, that is exactly what you do.

I've heard revenge is sweetest, when it's savored.

No but there is that pesky little item named Double Jeopardy! Sad but true!

696104[/snapback]

Personally, I think it's generally a good thing that the government cannot keep arresting you and trying you and rearresting you and retrying you until they finally get a conviction or you die. :D

Personally, I think it's generally a good thing that the government cannot keep arresting you and trying you and rearresting you and retrying you until they finally get a conviction or you die.  :D

696116[/snapback]

I totally agree with you on that . It does however really suck when someone close to you dies at the hands of another and the killer walks due to the fact that they are connected to the people who make the rules if you know what i mean. I know you dont do criminal law but you are still way more knowledgeable than i on the laws that are in place. Lets just say my buddy and his family got a really bad shake on the whole deal . As did the family members of the man killed by Lewis' PARTY!

It does however really suck when someone close to you dies at the hands of another and the killer walks due to the fact that they are connected to the people who make the rules if you know what i mean. I... Lets just say my buddy and his family got a really bad shake on the whole deal .

696117[/snapback]

That does suck. :D

Ray Lewis never did testify against his homeys. They walked scott free. ..the failure to convict anyone of that crime, is due to the fact that Ray Lewis did NOT turn States evidence against his homeys'

695980[/snapback]

Messed up the facts of the case, my bad. Your theory makes sense. :D