[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Daytona 500

Down Goes Frazia

Been to Dover and Pocono. Definitely love watching them run the short tracks more...

707497[/snapback]

Lynchburg is very close to both Richmond and Martinsville and I don't miss races at these venues. I've also been to Lowes and Rockingham and I'm headed to Atlanta, Darlington and Indianapolis this season.

Lynchburg is very close to both Richmond and Martinsville and I don't miss races at these venues.  I've also been to Lowes and Rockingham and I'm headed to Atlanta, Darlington and Indianapolis this season.

707505[/snapback]

I hope you have good seats at Indy. If you get bad seats it is a real drag to watch a race there. More so than any other track i have been to.Dont get me wrong it's still great to be there and take in the LIVE event but they do have some real site line problems along the front stretch. Also when you go to Indy i highly recommend you take in the Truck and Busch races at IRP. Talk about being on top of the action!

Where are you staying when you go to Brickyard? Are you the camping type?If you are I can hook you up with the coolest spot to camp. 1 Block from the track , right across Georgetown which runs along the front stretch. I have a bunch of friends that still go every year and they camp in this guys back yard. Shower access in the house and a really cool group of people . Also very close to everything you want to do while your there.

If your interested pm me and i'll get ya all the details!

Bristol's supposed to be the toughest ticket in racing.  I'm gonna try and get tickets for the 2006 season.

707452[/snapback]

My brother was on a waiting list for three years!! He finally got em...and I reap the rewards. If you go, stay at the camp ground, 75,000 fans all camping..it's a 5 day party!!!

I hope you have good seats at Indy. If you get bad seats it is a real drag to watch a race there. More so than any other track i have been to.Dont get me wrong it's still great to be there and take in the LIVE event but they do have some real site line problems along the front stretch. Also when you go to Indy i highly recommend you take in the Truck and Busch races at IRP. Talk about being on top of the action!

Where are you staying when you go to Brickyard? Are you the camping type?If you are I can hook you up with the coolest spot to camp. 1 Block from the track , right across Georgetown which runs along the front stretch. I have a bunch of friends that still go every year and they camp in this guys back yard. Shower access in the house and a really cool group of people . Also very close to everything you want to do while your there.

If your interested pm me and i'll get ya all the details!

708147[/snapback]

Our transfer agent is located in Indianapolis. These guys tried to get me to come up there last year for the race but my brother was getting married that weekend. This year I'm getting married, but my fiance and I are flying back from Cancun straight to Indianapolis. We're going to miss the truck and Bush series races but we'll be able to catch the Brickyard. My guys at the transfer agency are taking care of the tickets and accomadations, but camping sounds like a good idea. I'll see if they're down with that. Thanks for the suggestion, you may be hearing from me.

Been to Dover and Pocono. Definitely love watching them run the short tracks more...

707497[/snapback]

I like watching the races @ Pocono

I have also been to Daytona, Richmond, Loudon.

Its amazing watching them fly around Daytona @ the speeds they drive @ but I really enjoy the short track racing.