[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2005 Mystery Huddler - Pre-game FYI

ABearWithFurniture

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading all this, who in thier right mind would volunteer for such abuse? You'd have to be an idiot to send a pic in!  :D

704809[/snapback]

Are you kidding? Everyone with a funny pic should submit one!

You just have to be self-confident enough not to care what other people think. B)

... or, you have to be incredibly hot, like me, knowing that all the women will swoon and the men will be jealous (or swoon, if they are into that sort of thing). :D

I was a MH one year, I think it was in 2002 or 2003. Someone, erroneously said I reminded them of a beloved television series character. I do not look like Fred Gandy in anyway whatsoever but not unlike Grunge's bad haircut, I cant seem to shake it.

I was a MH one year, I think it was in 2002 or 2003.  Someone, erroneously said I reminded them of a beloved television series character.  I do not look like Fred Gandy in anyway whatsoever but not unlike Grunge's bad haircut, I cant seem to shake it.

705038[/snapback]

:D 2002, and that pic looked like Fred Grandy. :D

I seem to remember someone calling him a "normal looking ***",but then again I may have my MH's mixed up.

703252[/snapback]

Your memories are correct... I am normal looking. :D

I have no idea why people didn't make more fun of my photo--I guess it's probably that they just didn't care enough to make fun of it. (plus, my pic got posted the same year as xpanda's stains, Beakerpunk's rack, and "the haircut", so there was already enough stuff for people to talk about at the time)

Your memories are correct... I am normal looking.  :D

I have no idea why people didn't make more fun of my photo--I guess it's probably that they just didn't care enough to make fun of it.  (plus, my pic got posted the same year as xpanda's stains, Beakerpunk's rack, and "the haircut", so there was already enough stuff for people to talk about at the time)

705499[/snapback]

If it's any consolation... I think you look like a homo. :D

Before my time, but was he ridiculed for looking like Jerry Lewis?

704017[/snapback]

I believe I ridiculed wiegie for looking like Jerry Lewis AFTER MH.

wiegie attempted the since-discredited ploy of "sit next to a hot woman to deflect criticism." I don't recall when BP and his rack...um, wife got posted, but I'd assume the thread was more concerned with her hooters than what a scrawny, goofy lookin' momo BP is.

i take it atomic won't mind if i just link the whole directory..

be sure to check out jerbear :D :D

705490[/snapback]

lmao! What is up with Blitz hanging with Mr. Cooper? Dude is lily white and I am shocked to learn that he even knows 3 black guys. I can only assume they work at the hotel where the wedding was held or else were in the band.

And just when I finally stop having nightmares about those hideously large feet on Chavez wife, wham, there they are again. B)

And just when I finally stop having nightmares about those hideously large feet on Chavez wife, wham, there they are again.  :D

705570[/snapback]

God gave her those to balance out her top-heaviness due to her generous rack. :D

When I met crispirons, he walks up and goes "hey, you aren't fat!" and Mel (wife) comes up and says "see, my feet aren't that big either!"; crisp just sort of gave a half-hearted nod and said "got any beer?"

God gave her those to balance out her top-heaviness due to her generous rack.  :D

When I met crispirons, he walks up and goes "hey, you aren't fat!" and Mel (wife) comes up and says "see, my feet aren't that big either!"; crisp just sort of gave a half-hearted nod and said "got any beer?"

705572[/snapback]

They do look like size 14's in that pic though. Dang! :eek:

I defy anyone to look at Grunges picture, and not bust out laughing.  No matter how many times I see it, I still laugh out loud.  That is classic!

705588[/snapback]

Not all of us modeled in semi-profressional glamour shots for the local Tuxedo shop...

Did they pay you for that? Or did you just get your wedding tux for free?